DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
can noone tell me which route in the walkthrough is the route where christine does not fall for roberts BS he pisses me off with the way he treats her
In the corporate path you will not have to deal with Robert, but then you will have to cockblock the second douchebag Mr Silver from abusing your niece. Think if you make the right choices you should be able to cockblock Robert as well.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
thats what i thought i followed the walkthrough but somehow she ended up with him on the yacht
You must have missed a choice somewhere... if you look at the NTR section at the bottom of the walkthrough it will tell you which choices you have to make in order to get Robert and Christine together, make sure you make the opposite choices, and that should guarantee she isn't with him, as well.

Jan 5, 2019
Kinda disappointed after everything the MC might have done with either girl or both along the way the shower scene did not have more than it did. SO Chris is cool knowing I fcked Jessica . Jessica knows I fck Christine but theres no fooling around in the shower? Or lack of much fooling around.Never complain about an update in any game I play because an update is an update, but this would have been a really good scene to focus more on in the shower than to decide who to go in shower with.

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Well that was a pretty satisfying update i must say. Although the pacing at some point felt a bit odd. Other than that i'm fully hooked now. I so wanted to get them all in the shower, even if nothing was going to hapen... you can't do it can you ? just making sure :unsure:

Any saves on when the update starts?

Or do we have to start all over AGAIN?!
Uh ? Saves carries over mate, i don't know what's your issue. I never had to start from the beginning for any update... like ever...

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Can you slut up Jess some more? She's almost revolting. Do some men really enjoy listening to women talk about all the random dicks we've had? lol

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Any scene in particular? Cuz how is she a slut?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The scene right before Chris suddenly finds out she's gay after showing no interest in women the whole game. lol
You're the lead writer so how you not know you made her a huge slut? Imma shave off your mustache. lol

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
The scene right before Chris suddenly finds out she's gay after showing no interest in women the whole game. lol
You're the lead writer so how you not know you made her a huge slut? Imma shave off your mustache. lol
We talking the video chat scene, or are we talking the latest scene? Just curious as to where you are honestly...

craanbery

Feb 15, 2018
I just played the latest update, 1.8 & is there a bug? I'm on the Christine/ faithful route & DID NOT have sex with Jeff, but it says i did

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Ooh, around the bike ride, skinny dipping part.
Ok, then by that point, you either think that her sleeping with one guy before the events of the game makes her a slut, or you missed the dialog where it was clear that she put up a front of being more experienced than she was to Christine. I mean fair enough, you take things as you take them... but I think calling her a slut, in either case, is a bit much.

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes