Parisatnight

Oct 10, 2017
What's new in this update in the Robert route? In 0.1.7 there were practically nothing and it was disappointed, I hope it's not the same in this one...

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Being on the NTR route, it's weird being railroaded into a threesome with Jessica and Christine.
Depence what you say to her on the Balcony/Boat " You in Cockold end now".
If you are in NTR with Silver or both Robert and Silver, your horny points must be higher and Love points. Trigger Jess and Chris is opposite points. Read the WT what is require for all NTR ends.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
so chris & jess hook up even if we r on chris exclusive path...is this a bug ??
Sounds more like it is a consequence of (y)our choices. NTR can also happen with a woman ofc. Would be kinda nice in a way since Jess at least cares about her and would do her best to be good to Christine. I am not interested at all in NTR with either the Harvey Weinstein character that makes all women in his life unhappy or the douchebag drugdealing BBC.

Now an option of Jess and Christine ending up at sweethearts if you are a Bad Uncle could be appealing though. :p

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
A really great game could be better but still fun too play just waiting for the next update i recomend everybody too play have a nice story and is really well animated the renders could be a bit better but stills great :D

Rithik

Jul 24, 2018
Sounds more like it is a consequence of (y)our choices. NTR can also happen with a woman ofc. Would be kinda nice in a way since Jess at least cares about her and would do her best to be good to Christine. I am not interested at all in NTR with either the Harvey Weinstein character that makes all women in his life unhappy or the douchebag drugdealing BBC.

Now an option of Jess and Christine ending up at sweethearts if you are a Bad Uncle could be appealing though. :p
so you're saying its unavoidable even if I did not have sex with jess or any other girl..

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
so you're saying its unavoidable even if I did not have sex with jess or any other girl..
No then it should be avoidable, since you were not a Bad Uncle in that case in my view. :p Unless maybe you took all the more corrupting options with Christine and was rough that night when she lost her virginity. i suspect that might have broken a lot of trust with her if went that route.

On the other hand having Christine and Jess have an outward lesbian relationship with Uncle as hidden third partner, might well be the only way to keep your sister from killing you in the final episode of the game. :p

Reactions: TheKryptonian

pcguru30

Aug 2, 2017
On the first day when I'm supposed to go to work, it won't let me suit up. Says I have to eat and go to the bathroom first but i've done both. Am I missing something in the kitchen or bathroom? In the Kitchen I've eaten an apple and in the bathroom I've both showered and used the toilet

KaneB.C.

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Lamest update ever. When uncle asks if they all can sleeps together the game ends. And gives me an error. Damn.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
On the first day when I'm supposed to go to work, it won't let me suit up. Says I have to eat and go to the bathroom first but i've done both. Am I missing something in the kitchen or bathroom? In the Kitchen I've eaten an apple and in the bathroom I've both showered and used the toilet
Look at what the walkthrough says, but possibly you would need to do something on your computer. You need to work and research some early game if I remember right. It has been awhile.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Lamest update ever. When uncle asks if they all can sleeps together the game ends. And gives me an error. Damn.
Look at changelog in OP, that part will be added together with bugfixes with version 18b in a few weeks. :p

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Will we ever get a chance to hate crime Robert and Silver for real this time? Invite him over and push him off the balcony make it look like he slipped.:sneaky:
Well, Silver gets a bit of his just desserts this time around if you so desire.

BTW, if anyone got the actual sex scene with Christine and Jess while in a) Exclusive Relationship, b) Love higher than horny, and c) Not having shown interest in Jessica as Christine in the past (either by fantasizing about her at Jessica's house, or being OK with the kiss during the cosplay patreon) let me know, or please send a save, as that is a bug that we are trying to find.

Reactions: quinfax and KiGa

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I have mixed feelings for this update it took a while however I've been playing games for a while and they are all the same way too much on the interactive options with one main character. This game technically has three main characters; the main male, Christine and Jessica as the routes of options chosen effect those three. So why not have the interaction be there for players to choose on what occurs on the perspectives when Jess and Chris are in scenes themselves it would make for a greater angle for sure as I have also noted the various content the game is suppose to contain it still is going one sided towards the male character where it should indeed reflect on the main females to engage upon.

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes