shadefo4

May 23, 2017
Sonya is SonFriend and SonHorny, Jessica JesFriend and JesHorny

pay attention at the capital letters
I managed to modify Money (don't be greedy 99999 is too much and doesn't work) but Horny says "not in range". I tried 50, 20 and 10. Maybe it has to be +10 ? Not playing too much with it for now.
And btw does "Friend" really unlock anything useful? I guess you have to be friend with Sonya to fuck Jess and the other way around is that it ?

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I managed to modify Money (don't be greedy 99999 is too much and doesn't work) but Horny says "not in range". I tried 50, 20 and 10. Maybe it has to be +10 ? Not playing too much with it for now.
And btw does "Friend" really unlock anything useful? I guess you have to be friend with Sonya to fuck Jess and the other way around is that it ?
10 worked for me.... Horny=10

EDIT have you already met the niece? Try to have Horny not at 0 before trying to change it

shadefo4

May 23, 2017
10 worked for me.... Horny=10

EDIT have you already met the niece? Try to have Horny not at 0 before trying to change it
Yes I do. Tried a lot of alternatives, 10,20, 50, with or without spaces and even Son and JessHorny but nothing works :/ Anyone knows where are the saves stored on the comp? I'll try to edit it.
EDIT: NVM I found it. Weird cause it saves directly in the new folder but it had already had my past save from 0.02.
EDIT2: I noticed you wethet get Horny or Friend. Do you think it'd be a good idea to put like 50 in both Horny AND Friend ?
IF anyone is intersted I'm using and it has tons of options for editing saves check it out ! It's much easier than console

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Yes I do. Tried a lot of alternatives, 10,20, 50, with or without spaces and even Son and JessHorny but nothing works :/ Anyone knows where are the saves stored on the comp? I'll try to edit it.
EDIT: NVM I found it. Weird cause it saves directly in the new folder but it had already had my past save from 0.02.
EDIT2: I noticed you wethet get Horny or Friend. Do you think it'd be a good idea to put like 50 in both Horny AND Friend ?
IF anyone is intersted I'm using and it has tons of options for editing saves check it out ! It's much easier than console
If you read some posts above the dev told us that the stats are not the only variables controlling the events. So really hard to say. Probably both.

shadefo4

May 23, 2017
OK ATTENTION ! Don't try to edit your save it looks like it fucks up something ! Now whenevr I start the game I get directly to new game, there's no white rectangle behind choices anymore and I can't load games. If I try to close it opens up and error message. I'm trying to fix it see what's wrong.
EDIT: I managed to save the day by deleting the folder and reextracting it. It's storing saves somewhere else I think we need to find it and overwrite saves in both folders with edited save.
EDIT2: Saves are stored in "GAMEFOLDER/game/saves AND in C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Babysitter-1481583430 overwrite with your edited save in both folders or it fucks up the game !!!

Last edited:

shadefo4

May 23, 2017
So it only has 3 days for now ? Cause at the end of day 3 I send Jess the virus and then Christine comes in and it says see you next update :/

Reactions: primsteg

SuzanneS

Apr 6, 2017
if i don't see some sexing going on soon this title is going on my donezo list.
A slow build up is OK for me. I think that would be the best for this story.
Slowly corrupting the females in there and it would make sense that the secretary will be corrupted sooner than his family. For now I like where this game is going to.

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I havent actually touched v.0.0.3 just yet. I myself would like there to be a little more to accomplish in game.
But I wouldnt write it off just because theres no sex yet.
Its only been 3 days in game. It takes time to convince your niece to sleep with you xD
Its definitely going to be another slow burn akin to DMD

Minotaurus

May 30, 2017
can only find console commands for the niece and money. Must be capital letter m, f and h. side note, you have to avoid certain events and work at your computer cause you game over on day 3 or 4 if you don't do a certain amount of work.
Money = x
Friend = x
Horny = x
how can i open console? Wich key are this no iudea cant finde

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
you need to enable it. in the same folder as the .exe open the folder labeled Renpy then go into common and look for console.rpy or 00console.rpy and open it with notepad. press ctrl+f and search for config.console = False and change False to True then close and save the changes. Now open the game and press Shift+O (letter not number)

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
Another game for my maybe list cause its a early version few scenes. Sadly its a very long list cause so many get dropped after 2 or 3 versions.

booom313

Drama Queen
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
you need to enable it. in the same folder as the .exe open the folder labeled Renpy then go into common and look for console.rpy or 00console.rpy and open it with notepad. press ctrl+f and search for config.console = False and change False to True then close and save the changes. Now open the game and press Shift+O (letter not number)
or they could just use my tool it auto enables dev mode and decrypts all the game files

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes