wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
can only find console commands for the niece and money. Must be capital letter m, f and h. side note, you have to avoid certain events and work at your computer cause you game over on day 3 or 4 if you don't do a certain amount of work.
Money = x
Friend = x
Horny = x
Sonya is SonFriend and SonHorny, Jessica JesFriend and JesHorny

pay attention at the capital letters

Reactions: Parthornax

BowDraco

May 18, 2017
Same kitchen and bathroom, as Dreams of desire.
DoD is cuck content too? :( deleted... I understand the desire to have some games with cuck content but does every game need to pander to everyone's fetish. Can't they be segregated?

JQuiche

Aug 6, 2016
Dude he just said that the assets udes by both artists were the same, how could you even jump to the conclusion that DoD has cuck in it? There is ONE scene, depending on a choice made by the player, hell, you can even use the mum of your friend in DoD, there's no cuck in that game xD

Reactions: Daveck

shadefo4

May 23, 2017
Hey guyz last time I downloaded this it was "Babysitter 2.0" (still have the folder on my pc so I checked). Is this one newer ?

shadefo4

May 23, 2017
nope, we just slapped a v0.0.3 in the title there because we felt like it.
I asked because the old version's name was "2.0" wich is supposed to be newer than "0.03" although I guessed it was probably a typo. Just checking. Do you feel better when you're condescending? :) Thx for the answer though

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
By the way I'm under the impression that this time the stats of the girls are not so useful. I mean, I think the value of the stats itself are not used to activate an event but only the previous choices. I tried to increase the values before one event with the console, but the options on the screen were only connected with the previews choices and not the numerical value of variables. Do you have the same feeling?

T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
By the way I'm under the impression that this time the stats of the girls are not so useful. I mean, I think the value of the stats itself are not used to activate an event but only the previous choices. I tried to increase the values before one event with the console, but the options on the screen were only connected with the previews choices and not the numerical value of variables. Do you have the same feeling?
Both ingame choices and girls stats are affecting the events... ;)

Reactions: Ibib and wep

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Both ingame choices and girls stats are affecting the events... ;)
I think that it is much better in this way. Even a choice that seems negatively effecting the stats could be really important later. You can modulate the events much better in this way. Kudos.
Tempted to pledge... too many nice games :'(

3.90 star(s) 178 Votes