Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
And that's the proper teaser. I have a feeling that it's not MC on these shoulders...

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
And that's the proper teaser. I have a feeling that it's not MC on these shoulders...
If it is the MC ON the shoulders, he looks better than any guy I've ever know wearing a thong and most women too.
However, the person underneath, their shorts are very much like those the MC was wearing on his head in the hot tub after the club...

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
If it is the MC ON the shoulders, he looks better than any guy I've ever know wearing a thong and most women too.
However, the person underneath, their shorts are very much like those the MC was wearing on his head in the hot tub after the club...
You've seen a lot of guys wearing a thong?:O They probably swapped their shorts as a gesture of friendship. Common behaviour in Europe.

Reactions: kiteares

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
You've seen a lot of guys wearing a thong?:O They probably swapped their shorts as a gesture of friendship. Common behaviour in Europe.
Quite a few, must be something to with being European... :p
The best was on a nudist beach in Fuerteventura, a day of fun and games with a barbecue for lunch. One guy put on a thong and it was the joke amongst all that 'you need not have got dressed for dinner...for all the material you have on.' A great crowd, a fun day and the best fish ever, happy days.

Reactions: Ignazzio

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Quite a few, must be something to with being European... :p
The best was on a nudist beach in Fuerteventura, a day of fun and games with a barbecue for lunch. One guy put on a thong and it was the joke amongst all that 'you need not have got dressed for dinner...for all the material you have on.' A great crowd, a fun day and the best fish ever, happy days.
Were there too many Spaniards around? Argg, they're always so boisterous and annoying when you just want to spend a nice day on the beach. Why can't they go somewhere else? :D

Reactions: kiteares

testia

Feb 4, 2018
The game is supposed to come out in August. Is this still a reality or will it be delayed again?

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
The game is supposed to come out in August. Is this still a reality or will it be delayed again?
Again?
Say what you like about @T4bbo @Burt Reynolds Mustache et al, but they always, as far as I remember, release by the end of the month.
If by "again" you mean a partial story line, only they know...maybe .15 will see the end of the ya boat story, maybe it will be stretched for another couple of updates, but we will only know once it's done.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I'd like to get off the boat. Unless Dev got sumthing good for the trip.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
T4bbo's reply from his discord for people who are wondering about release date;
"Might be it will creep max one day into Sept... however I am working hard to make it on time... but that hospital thing took quite a several days from rendering..."

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Look good. How much content is packaged inside so far?
There is a fair bit, it is hard for me to tell as I do it update by update, I would guess at a couple of hours play time at the moment.
The is an update due anytime, so may be worth hanging on for a day or 2 for 0.15.

T4bbo's reply from his discord for people who are wondering about release date;
"Might be it will creep max one day into Sept... however I am working hard to make it on time... but that hospital thing took quite a several days from rendering..."
You know this statement will start to melt servers when the internet wakes up.

Reactions: Muramasa0
3.90 star(s) 180 Votes