Aug 13, 2016
thanks for the new links fellas, i really don't understand why those people try to prevent their games getting pirated. this dude, the dev of bigbrother... i've been pirating games since i was a little kid (they are kinda expensive in my country) and i really don't remember any games who remained "uncracked", from ea games to ubisoft. so i think its just pissing into the wind. on the other hand this mrdotsgames dude, i don't remember him doing anything DRM related, but he is swimming in money due to his quality content.

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
i cant do anxthing after im back from shopping with the girls. is thar some walkthrought?

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
After you go shopping you take off your suit in the closet and through some devilry turn yourself around in your room to work at your laptop, after that niece will pop in and you can watch tv with her or not and that is the end of this update.

Reactions: Davidreiter

watdapakisdis

Aug 24, 2016
i cant do anxthing after im back from shopping with the girls. is thar some walkthrought?
-DAY 1-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-Day 2-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Important thing to remember is to always remove jeans while inside the house. This is required to increase the horny (heart) stat of the character and Christine.

Last edited by a moderator:

T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
Hi Wynin,

Thank you for uploading the game, you are doing it nice with name of creator and link to his page that is very nice from you. I like that and I also like this forum here, adding to my favorites and I will sure recommend to others... ;)

Regarding pirate protection, it is not bothering me, that one line of code took me like 10 seconds, so be sure it does not take any time from game development... :D What is it truly taking my time is my work where I want to quit to focus on the game alone and we are really close to that ( ).

Why I included pirate protection? Due to reuploads and hate discussions on pirate sites, that really improve traffic rates and all the SEO stuff... :D Furthermore, I like to crack games too and I know that feeling when you manage to do that... sometimes it is not easy. So I want to make fun also for guys as "Samm", it was easy but anyway hat down man... I will do it for you next time little bit more challenging... ;)

Thank you guys for playing the game and see you soon with next version ;)

T4bbo

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Hi Wynin,

Thank you for uploading the game, you are doing it nice with name of creator and link to his page that is very nice from you. I like that and I also like this forum here, adding to my favorites and I will sure recommend to others... ;)

Regarding pirate protection, it is not bothering me, that one line of code took me like 10 seconds, so be sure it does not take any time from game development... :D What is it truly taking my time is my work where I want to quit to focus on the game alone and we are really close to that ( ).

Why I included pirate protection? Due to reuploads and hate discussions on pirate sites, that really improve traffic rates and all the SEO stuff... :D Furthermore, I like to crack games too and I know that feeling when you manage to do that... sometimes it is not easy. So I want to make fun also for guys as "Samm", it was easy but anyway hat down man... I will do it for you next time little bit more challenging... ;)

T4bbo
You have the pillars to a good game, i'm sure you'll gain more money over time. If i have one gripe with your game currently is the navigation system. My 1cent, use tiny arrow keys in the UI so people know how to navigate instead of them having to circle the mouse around the screen to find the sweet spot.

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Hi Wynin,

T4bbo
Hehe looking forward to it, but I hope you don't spend too much time creating DRM (which will always be cracked especially as it's renpy) and instead continue your game.

I enjoyed your demo, I currently support a few games on patreon and I might look at supporting yours when there is more content :)

Last edited:

tommoleeds78

Apr 28, 2017
ok im trying to play this game but for some reason once i enter a room i cannot leave it does anyone have a clue as to what im doing wrong

blue_waffles

Aug 5, 2016
ok im trying to play this game but for some reason once i enter a room i cannot leave it does anyone have a clue as to what im doing wrong
trying moving your mouse to the top of the screen there should be a box that pops up to back out. I had that issue when i first played it

Reactions: Halj87

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I'll re-upload, but it's working fine for me so that's weird.

3.90 star(s) 178 Votes