magickmax

May 7, 2017
-DAY 1-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-Day 2-

Important thing to remember is to always remove jeans while inside the house. This is required to increase the horny (heart) stat of the character and Christine.
-DAY 1-
-Day 2-

Important thing to remember is to always remove jeans while inside the house. This is required to increase the horny (heart) stat of the character and Christine.

For some reason at the end of the 2nd day after "Tell the truth" I don't have the option "IT WAS SWEATY" Instead of It was sweaty I get Quickly say something and game ends... (Friend=8/Horny=7)

Any ideas?

Aug 13, 2016
you have to follow the friendly route in the morning(waking her up) as far as i remember. when you wake her up, she'll say something like "i couldnt sleep well, it was too hot" and there you have the reason for taking the pyjamas.

veeral

Aug 8, 2016
It seems like the Money value doesn't even matter it's looks like it's just an event value that lets you continue.

Balduko

Nov 5, 2016
What's up with patreons charging 40+ bucks for their turds? This amount of money should give you access to atleast 4 months worth of "content", and you should only be charged again after it expires.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
can only find console commands for the niece and money. Must be capital letter m, f and h. side note, you have to avoid certain events and work at your computer cause you game over on day 3 or 4 if you don't do a certain amount of work.
Money = x
Friend = x
Horny = x

Last edited by a moderator:

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
can only find console commands for the niece and money. Must be capital letter m, f and h. side note, you have to avoid certain events and work at your computer cause you game over on day 3 or 4 if you don't do a certain amount of work.
Money = x
Friend = x
Horny = x
how do you open console

3.90 star(s) 178 Votes