Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I'm having a similar issue here. I download fine, even scan the zipped file and it says nothing found. Yet when extracting the files Norton says the "babysitter.exe" is unsafe and removes it, says threat name is "WS.Reputation.1"
WS.Reputation.1 is a generic error message and actually means nothing. I added the folder to my list of exclusions and it works fine.
It seems that Norton dislikes Ren'Py as a general rule because it generates a log file on first boot.

mhuizar

Jun 25, 2018
WS.Reputation.1 is a generic error message and actually means nothing. I added the folder to my list of exclusions and it works fine.
It seems that Norton dislikes Ren'Py as a general rule because it generates a log file on first boot.
Ok, I excluded it and it works. Is this somthing that they can fix, or just we have to accept it? It's kinda scary to have it say it's not safe, though I did find it odd; seeing as this site seems to not allow viruses and some people here are programmers and have looked into the coding to change/fix things with in and then would know for sure that it's safe. TY for looking into it.

Deadpool Jr.

Jun 20, 2018
View attachment 13044
Plot:
You starting to play in the role of freelance programmer, whose career is not so successful as expected. Currently you are desperately seeking for the client who would buy the "special software" you have been working on for a while and you hope it will make you filthy rich. In the meantime, your sister is having argue with her daughter whether she will go on college or not. This argue ends in having your niece in your apartment free room. And she is currently looking for a job instead going to the college in order to be independent...​

Updated: 18/05/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.1.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Logs:

Downloads:
Win: - - - - -
Mac: - - -
Linux: - -

Extra:
Mods (abandoned): -

(thanks to @Kane 'Vincidon' Salvatore)
View attachment 13047 View attachment 13048 View attachment 13049 View attachment 13050 View attachment 13051 View attachment 13052 View attachment 13046
No update yet??

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
I'm having a similar issue here. I download fine, even scan the zipped file and it says nothing found. Yet when extracting the files Norton says the "babysitter.exe" is unsafe and removes it, says threat name is "WS.Reputation.1"
I had the same problem with the game "insexual awakening" the .exe file of this renpy game was detected as a "WS.Reputation.1" threat. I believed it was a false positive so I sent the file to Symantec (Norton) after a couple of days they e-mailed me saying they checked the file and they removed it from their AV detection because there was nothing wrong with it.

VirgilSteam

Jul 11, 2017
Ok, I excluded it and it works. Is this somthing that they can fix, or just we have to accept it? It's kinda scary to have it say it's not safe, though I did find it odd; seeing as this site seems to not allow viruses and some people here are programmers and have looked into the coding to change/fix things with in and then would know for sure that it's safe. TY for looking into it.
I had the same problem with the game "insexual awakening" the .exe file of this renpy game was detected as a "WS.Reputation.1" threat. I believed it was a false positive so I sent the file to Symantec (Norton) after a couple of days they e-mailed me saying they checked the file and they removed it from their AV detection because there was nothing wrong with it.
Norton AV is pretty bad about flagging false-positives with quite a few games. I think their approach is if the file doesn't have much history from their community then they air on the side of extreme caution. When I used to use Norton, I would temporarily disable the AV while downloading and playing the files for the first time. After that, the program seemed to ignore them for subsequent plays unless CCleaner wiped my temporary files. So, that's another method you could use aside from excluding the file or reporting it like Dolphin3000 did. It's quick but not as permanent.

rendurial

May 29, 2018
Before posting, yes I searched here, Google, and anywhere else I could think to look. Anyone else get the error:

Only happens when
I did get the spa error as well, but that one I found the fix for.(thanks to whomever fixed it and posted it btw)

Overall great game. Looking forward to the next update!!

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Before posting, yes I searched here, Google, and anywhere else I could think to look. Anyone else get the error:

Only happens when
I did get the spa error as well, but that one I found the fix for.(thanks to whomever fixed it and posted it btw)

Overall great game. Looking forward to the next update!!
tag:bugfix
dl this file, remove the f95zone prefix 128974_ and drop this file to the game folder of your installation, restart game and load the save with the problems

Reactions: kiteares

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I was thinking about next 3 updates on some games.
For Babysitter we talking about 0.1.3,0.1.4 and 0.1.5.I hope all that hype around the yacht and the parties won't be in vain.We already have so many games that brings huge let down.One of the most recent example is The Tyrant.We all wanted to see the basement.But in the end the update before that,the ones that give us the dates,was way better.
Please give us better than the dates in 0.1.1 parties and yacht event.

Reactions: kiteares

rendurial

May 29, 2018
tag:bugfix
dl this file, remove the f95zone prefix 128974_ and drop this file to the game folder of your installation, restart game and load the save with the problems
Thx for the response but, it didn't work. When I click the link it doesn't give me a file, it just brings up some text. So, I started messing around with the file it's supposed to replace, still couldn't get it to work. Then, silly me, didn't notice the option on the error screen to ignore the error. Tried that, and it let me continue.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Thx for the response but, it didn't work. When I click the link it doesn't give me a file, it just brings up some text. So, I started messing around with the file it's supposed to replace, still couldn't get it to work. Then, silly me, didn't notice the option on the error screen to ignore the error. Tried that, and it let me continue.
just for the future, right-click the link and use save as

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
It's been a few days since the last scheme to get Robert crushed/impaled/flayed/dismembered/drowned/... was shared in this thread. I hope the well-meaning community of Babysitter lovers will never become accustomed to the presence of such an undesirable young individual, but will instead be relentless in the pursuit of justice and NTR-free sexiness.

Reactions: Darkaura and fanboi

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I think, all things considered, we might want Robert disemboweled, flayed, sauteed and poked with a pointy stick even if he were the MC. Admittedly, it might make for a bit more challenging game, sex-wise, but ultimately, peace would reign across the land.

Reactions: fanboi

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
It's been a few days since the last scheme to get Robert crushed/impaled/flayed/dismembered/drowned/... was shared in this thread. I hope the well-meaning community of Babysitter lovers will never become accustomed to the presence of such an undesirable young individual, but will instead be relentless in the pursuit of justice and NTR-free sexiness.
All submissions are welcome, please feel free to join in, no need to be shy here.

I currently have an image of him trussed up like a dead cow being fired from a catapult over the battlements of a castle at the Engleesh Peegs.

I wish for Robert to be raped with a cheese grater.
Remind me not to cross you #passes over the apple corer#

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Maybe something with seagulls pecking his dick off on the yacht? Too graphic? :evilsmile:

Reactions: kiteares and ltpika

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Actually, I'd love to get him electrocuted back at karaoke night. You know, some spilt drinks, defective wires... shit happens.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I find it real strange that we don't see too many teasers and it's scheduled to be released this next weekend

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
You mean, "The Death of Robert, Part I"?

I would think they don't want to rob us of our fun.

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes