3D-Daz Fan Art Babysitter(s) [T4boo] - The Art Assets and Fan Art/Renders Thread

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Hey y'all!

As a few of you are aware, I'm a fan of the Babysitter game. I think it's pretty cool...

Then there's the sequel of sorts, Babysitters...

Anyways, I thought that it might be fun to start an Art Assets and Fan Art thread. I'll get things started:

FYI, Daz Studio models are used in Babysitter, to good effect IMHO.

---

First off, let's talk about Christine. Here's a cropped pic from Day 5:

Christine_Bikini.jpg

So, my best guess so far is that Christine is a derivative of Aiko 7, with perhaps a different skin texture. It's Aiko's nose and face structure that have me thinking this.

OziChick has a character that she's used in renders that looks pretty spot on for Christine, but I don't see that character in her library (she talked about releasing it at some point though), at least not as she's shown here:

Sasquatch45 suggests using P3Design's Vivienne, with Victoria 7 skin. P3Design's Vivienne can be found here:

Of course, you may need to do some breast morphs to dial her in more closely.

OziChick has this character in one of her promos, which had me thinking that she might be an Ozichick design. Mainly, it's the distinctive hair though I think...

lazynightspromo_ChristineLookalike.jpg

Christine is sporting Sally Hair:

---

Jessica_Shopping.jpg

My best guess for Jessica so far is this character:

LunaG3F_JessicaLookalike.jpg

With the ever popular Rochelle Ponytail Hair:

---

As for Christine's clothing items:

Here's the 'New York' shirt from Day 5:

And the cutoff shorts? Not totally sure, but these look right:

The other outfit from Day 5 is of course the Cathy outfit:

The string bikini from above is Hongyu's:

Her long pajamas (or Pyjamas):

---

Finally, the locations:

A good chunk of the apartment is:

With this bathroom (comes with a towel!)

Not sure about the bedrooms yet... or the hot tub.

Oh, and the clothing boutique is:

There, that should get things started! I'll post up some test renders for Christine and Jessica as I get around to them!

I'll also update this post with any additional art assets that are ID'ed as they are ID'ed.

Yay Babysitter!

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, Here's my first attempt at Christine, using Aiko 7. T4boo added some freckles to Christine's skin, but I don't have the plugin that does that. I've done a number of minor adjustments in an attempt to dial in Christine, and of course had to adjust the colors for the skin to make it look more tan.

Christine1test.jpg

It's not quite there yet. Definitely needs some work on the skin texture and some more minor morph adjustments, but I think this is fairly close. I need to match the lighting/shadows before I do much more with the nose... it's close but I need to match the shadows to see how close. The skin could use a bit more glossiness as well.

Sakura has Christine's eyes as one of the choices for the textures, so I'm guessing that there's a bit of Sakura in Christine. I don't have Sakura yet though...

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, I feel like I'm a bit closer now on Christine. Jessica I'm much closer on, as the baseline figure is pretty spot on. Still not quite there yet, but here's a new render for y'all!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
In honor of the upcoming spooky holiday, I decided to do a sleepover/crossover piece... slumber party in the abandoned diner featuring a few adult game celebrity look-alikes!

Moonshine_Sleepover_1a.jpg

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Here's a Daz model that looks like the basis for Christine's room...

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
So, I decided to go a different direction this time. Monica and the MC were easier to throw together than Sonya has been so far...

Anyways, remember that favor that the MC owes Monica? Well, I won't say how this might have happened to come about (spoilers), but perhaps (in an alternate Steamier universe) back in their younger days...

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Quick note: I'm thinking that Sonya has this hair:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
A quick note here:
A huge thanks to T4boo for his assistance with the Christine and Sonya models I am now using.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just adding some pieces to this thread, that have already been shared before in the Babysitter discussion thread.

Also, the pics below are official 'bi weekly bonus pics' from the last two postings:

And, while this has nothing to to with Babysitter...
itpicka's sig pic, just because...

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
That sig pic is too damn HOT hehe ;)

LOOOL at the 1nd pic in the 2nd spoiler!