Mod Ren'Py Completed Babysitter mod [final] [khumak]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Sounds like they're going to release a bugfix soon so I will wait for that before updating. Will continue doing renders until then. Also, I finally figured out what was causing an annoying glitch with Jess. Some of my renders I was getting wierd black or red marks on her face. Turns out it's caused by her hair. I turned mesh smoothing on for her hair and increased the headsize for the Rochelle Ponytail by 3% and that seems to have fixed it. It was really driving me nuts because those marks didn't show up until after I started the render so it was impossible to know when it was going to happen.

Reactions: crisbr

Roman DeVil

Sep 18, 2017
...does the v0.1.5 mod work with the v0.1.6b of the game, or should we wait for a more recent version of the mod?...

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
...does the v0.1.5 mod work with the v0.1.6b of the game, or should we wait for a more recent version of the mod?...
No it doesn't. I was waiting for the bugfix which is out now so I plan to update the mod to work with v0.1.6b soon. It will probably take me a few days.

Reactions: Roman DeVil

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Should have it updated this weekend sometime. In the meantime, been playing with lighting a little. I'm not very good at it yet but I'm learning.

MC_Jess_Walla.png

Reactions: Roman DeVil

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Here is the start of the final scene I'm working on for the end of day 10. It's an animation so it will take me quite awhile to finish it but I'll probably put what I already have in there and then just expand it later. Not sure how often I'll try to do more scenes with mirrors in them. It seems to take longer to render. I thought it was a cool effect though.

Planning to take a break from rendering this weekend to actually work on the update so I'm still hoping to release that by the end of the weekend. I'm planning to redo as much of the mod as possible with my own renders but most of the hot tub scene will stay the way it is for now.

MC_Jess_Bedroom3.png MC_Jess_Mirror0.png MC_Jess_Mirror1.png MC_Jess_Mirror2.png MC_Jess_Mirror3.png MC_Jess_Mirror4.png MC_Jess_Mirror5.png MC_Jess_Mirror6.png MC_Jess_Mirror7.png MC_Jess_Mirror8.png

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I've given up on trying to find a wooden hot tub that matches the one MC has but I still want to do my own hot tub renders so I decided to just use the closest one I could find instead. Hopefully the transition won't be too jarring. Basically the vanilla scenes will have a wooden hot tub and mine will have this modern fiberglass/plastic one.

On the bright side, mine seems to have more realistic water. I haven't figured out a good way to transition from the hot tub to his apartment though. This hot tub is part of an entirely different apartment set. It's probably possible to carve up sets and combine them but I haven't figured out how to do that yet. In any case here is an example of what my new hot tub scenes will look like. I plan on redoing my entire hot tub scene this way.

The only scenes I've done so far that I can't replace the low res cropped images with my own renders are the ones at Jess's place and the ones in Christine's room. I will probably tweak Christine's masturbation scene at Jess's place so that Jess decides to come stay with Christine instead. Most likely I'll just leave the vanilla scene there and then afterwards instead of Christine coming home alone Jess will join her. That way I can actually give you a good team Chess lesbo scene with a matching background along with options for shenanigans involving MC.

Another bonus is that now that I'm going to use this new hot tub, I can have Jess and/or Sonya come over and use it sometime outside of the vanilla events.

HotTub01.png

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Redoing the pizzeria with my own renders now. I can see why a lot of adult games just delete clothing with no transition for sex scenes. Making clothing do what I want is a huge pain in the ass to get the shape, pose, and collisions working right. I plan to practice it more but I will probably try to minimize the amount of sex scenes I do where the actors are still wearing clothing unless I actually get good at it.

I plan on redoing all of my small scenes first just so I can clear out all of the low res images I was using for those and then redo the hot tub. That will take a bit longer since that's my biggest scene so far. Then I'll work on the spa expansion. That will probably be bigger than my hot tub scene by the time it's done since I plan on having fairly extensive scenes with MC, Christine, Jess, and Sonya. I couldn't actually find the background for the pizzeria but I think this is close enough.

pizzeria1.png
pizzeria2.png

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
I've given up on trying to find a wooden hot tub that matches the one MC has but I still want to do my own hot tub renders so I decided to just use the closest one I could find instead. Hopefully the transition won't be too jarring. Basically the vanilla scenes will have a wooden hot tub and mine will have this modern fiberglass/plastic one.

On the bright side, mine seems to have more realistic water. I haven't figured out a good way to transition from the hot tub to his apartment though. This hot tub is part of an entirely different apartment set. It's probably possible to carve up sets and combine them but I haven't figured out how to do that yet. In any case here is an example of what my new hot tub scenes will look like. I plan on redoing my entire hot tub scene this way.

The only scenes I've done so far that I can't replace the low res cropped images with my own renders are the ones at Jess's place and the ones in Christine's room. I will probably tweak Christine's masturbation scene at Jess's place so that Jess decides to come stay with Christine instead. Most likely I'll just leave the vanilla scene there and then afterwards instead of Christine coming home alone Jess will join her. That way I can actually give you a good team Chess lesbo scene with a matching background along with options for shenanigans involving MC.

Another bonus is that now that I'm going to use this new hot tub, I can have Jess and/or Sonya come over and use it sometime outside of the vanilla events.

View attachment 176774
You're wonderful, congratulations, I'm really looking forward even to this mod. I'm not even keeping up with the game, I'm waiting for you to update the mod so I can play again.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I'm making good progress on replacing all of the images for all of my scenes except the hot tub. I plan to release the next update once I have that done and then the hot tub will get it's own update later since it will take me awhile to redo that. Working on redoing my Christine masturbation scene from day 9 now. It will no longer happen at Jess's place. My scene will start after the vanilla finger bang scene after MC picks Christine up from Jess's place. First few images...

Chess_Sleepover1.png Chess_Sleepover2.png Chess_Sleepover3.png Chess_Sleepover4.png Chess_Sleepover5.png

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Just finished my sleepover scene. I like how that one turned out and it gives me an excuse to let my hot tub scene progress farther than it otherwise should :) Planning to do another update soon with all of the new renders except for the hot tub. Working on the hot tub renders now. The deck and the hot tub will be completely different from the vanilla game but for now there's nothing I can do about that. At least for my renders it will be consistent but there will be an abrupt transition when the vanilla scenes end and mine start.

After messing around with clothing a bit and also with my own animations I will probably try to limit my use of both of those. Dealing with clothing in a sex scene is a huge pain in the ass due to how hard it is to morph the shape to what you want and also due to clipping. Animations I suspect I'll eventually get better at but right now they're really hard to do. I'll keep praticing but will probably focus more on still shots for now.

Once I finish my hot tub renders I plan on extending the scene where Sonya comes over and fucks MC at his place. I also plan to have her come over to go hot tubbing with MC and Christine pretty much right after MC meets her (no sex for that one just relaxing/talking). Basically a set up for hotter scenes later. Then it's spa time. I found the background for the hotel trip as well so I will probably do a scene for that as well at some point. I will probably have Jess come over for another hot tub scene between day 4 and 10 as well as a bit of a build up to my sleepover scene.

So I should have 2 more updates out this month, one of them soon and still with my original hot tub scene. The 2nd one I'm hoping to have out before the end of the month and that one will have the hot tub fully redone. At that point all of the images in the mod will be my own renders. The only scene I can think of that I'll have to shorten a bit is the finger bang scene on the couch. I added some cropped images of MC fucking her from day 13 that I'm going to remove so she'll just fantasize about the real massage (assuming you gave her one).

Reactions: crisbr

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
My next release is almost ready. I'm just making some final tweaks to my sleepover scene.

Everything else up to but not including day 10 is done now with my own renders. I still need to finish up the sleepover and then add a few finishing touches for Sonya on day 11 and then I will be ready to release. The day 10 hot tub event won't be ready yet so that will still be the same as the current version.

I'm beginning to see now that it works better to write the dialog and do the renders at the same time rather than separately. I did the renders for the sleepover first and I do like them but when I started writing the dialog I found that I really needed some extra ones for the transitions to work right.

The sleepover is actually turning out to be a pretty big scene so I hope you guys like it. It will be an important setup for later in the mod. It doesn't happen if she works for Silver so for best results you'll want to do the Patreon route (If she's on the business trip, she's gone when it happens). You'll still be able to get all of the other scenes if you do the business trip but Jess will probably turn you down later in the mod. I do plan on adding a hotel scene at some point for the business trip but I have nothing for it so far.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Ok finally got my sleepover scene squared away so I went ahead and released what I have now. I haven't redone the hot tub scene for day 10 yet. That is my next project. The sleepover took longer than I thought so I probably will not have the hot tub done before the next version of the game is out. Should be less than a month though.

Most of the time for the current version was spent banging my head against the wall trying to figure out how to do clothing morphs and animations. There's a few animations in the current version that I'm not happy with so I will probably either redo those or just replace them with still shots but I wanted to get something released before I really dig in on the hot tub.

Reactions: Abibliboop
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes