Mod Ren'Py Completed Babysitter mod [final] [khumak]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Yeah, I'd definitely pull in closer or pick a different angle.
It actually looked ok originally when it was just MC and Jess. I messed it up by adding Christine and by not realizing that there would be a shadow from her leg blocking the view. After adding Christine I should have moved her leg. Probably have the MC grab it from below and pull it up and out a little. It was 3am and I was tired though.

Also I have been adding the actors without a background initially and posing them how I want. Then I add the background and reposition them to interact with anything in the background that I want. Unfortunately I haven't found an easy way to do that yet. I'd like to be able to get them posed the way I want and then put them all in a little bubble that I can move/rotate/etc as 1 unit. Instead I've had to individually move and rotate each actor individually after posing them. I'm sure there's a better way but I don't know it yet.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Oh man, I wish I would have looked up how to do that before. It's easy to just put whatever you want into a group and then move the whole group. This is going to save me a ton of time now :)

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Ok this one turned out better. I don't have anything that lets me do tanlines yet so you'll just have to forget Christine has those for now.

View attachment 165254
This one's a lot better, a lot less negative space. The previous one was pulled too far out, two thirds of the image was the background. This new one is blocked out a lot more like a movie, which is what you want.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
My latest attempts. Next up will be trying to make a character that looks like Sonya. Still haven't figured out collisions yet so trying to avoid obvious clipping has been a major annoyance.

Chess_Threesome2.png Chess_Threesome3.png Chess_Threesome4.png

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
My approximation of Sonya so far. What I used was:

Amber head
GDN Luna body
Uma skin
Shanda Hair
Kalea 7 eyes 01
Avery lip 04
Implant_01 breast morph

Sonya.png

Reactions: crisbr

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Yep you're right. I tweaked her again. After comparing her to Jess her skin tone was wrong. She should be darker than Jess. I had to manually tweak the base color since I actually couldn't find any Genesis 3 black female skin tones here but I think this turned out ok. Also the texture for the Uma skin I was using just doesn't seem as detailed as Jess's skin so I switched her to the same GDN Luna skin that Jess uses.

I used Ultimate Skin Manager to change the base color for her skin from 255/255/255 to 155/155/155. I used the manual lip shaping editor to thin her lips by 50% and I'm just using the base lips that come with Amber's head now. Also gave her bigger implants (02 instead of 01). Here's a comparison shot of her vs Jess now. I stopped the render before it was done so it's a bit grainy but should be good enough to see how she compares to Jess now.

SonyaComparison.png

Reactions: crisbr and ltpika

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I plan on redoing a lot of the scenes I've done so far with my own renders for the locations that I have matching backgrounds for. So anything involving the clothing store, MC's apartment (including his living room, kitchen, bathroom, entry way, and MC's bedroom), the Spa, and the Yacht I can do my own renders.

Unfortunately I do not have matching backgrounds for Christine's room, MC's hot tub, Jess's place, or the sauna at the spa. I did find an alternate sauna environment that I can probably modify enough to use for some sauna scenes but I will have to rebuild the whole room. The one I found is huge and has windows and all sorts of other things that the in game sauna does not have.

I also need to see how many of the outfits that are used in the game I can find. Currently I only have towels, MC's swim trunks, Christine's blue PJs, Christine's thong, and Jess and Christine's nighties. I haven't found anything that matches the gym, Silver's office area, or the hotel that Christine goes on a business trip with Silver to if you take that path.

I found a strip club environment so I will probably add a strip club scene at some point. I could also do a beach scene. I'm waiting for the next version of the game to come out first though.

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh man you are sooo fucking good i love this mod!!!!!!!

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Now that v0.1.6 is out I have a better idea what it's going to take to update my mod. Things did not progress as far as I thought they would between Christine and Jess on the yacht in the vanilla game so I'm glad I waited. My original plan would have been completely contradicted by the vanilla dialog.

Plans:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It will take me quite awhile to do all of that so initially I will probably just convert my current version to the updated version of the game without any expansions, then add new releases as I finish each section. The yacht in particular will take a long time because the environment is huge so rendering on my computer for that is very slow.

I hope to get my current version updated so it will work with v0.1.6 by the end of this weekend. The rest of the changes will probably take more than a month so I plan to release them in stages. Most likely I will do things in order of what's easiest to do first with the possible exception of the Yacht since those scenes will be the hottest.

Reactions: crisbr

Gabbelgu

Jun 10, 2018
@ Khumak
I love your idea and your mod please convert it for 1.6

keep up the great rendering work!!!

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes