Mod Ren'Py Completed Babysitter mod [final] [khumak]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
That is good news how high does her corruption need to be i have it at 18 right now
You only need 10 for that scene. You miss most of the hot tub mod scenes if you fail that scene so I wanted it to be easy to meet that threshold even if your score is not very good.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
You only need 10 for that scene. You miss most of the hot tub mod scenes if you fail that scene so I wanted it to be easy to meet that threshold even if your score is not very good.
That is good and do i need the lap dance or the kiss on the friend path

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Okie dokie so i can get my lapdance without chris freaking out awesome
Yeah I left it mostly wide open for this version. I've started working on the Spa again now since the next version of the game is delayed and that will include reworking the hot tub scene to add some restrictions and consequences depending on which path you're playing. The hot tub will include some extra options for going up to but not quite crossing the line with Jess and it will be harder to fuck Jess right in front of Christine without her being mad about it.

I may try to add some NTR scenes for Robert in the hot tub for the next version just to see if I can get it to work the way I'm hoping but it will definitely only happen for people who choose not to kick him out. So it'll be entirely optional and obvious.

The hot tub choices you make will affect what your options are in the spa. I'm planning some extended happy ending scenes for both Jess and Christine with your previous choices impacting how far you can go with each of them (or both of them). I'm hoping to add something for Sonya as well for the spa, but there aren't many images to work with so I won't be able to do much with her. I'm also hoping to patch together some sort of a threesome option for the spa. Still trying to figure out what might work and I suspect I may have more options for it when the next version of the game comes out.

I'm also planning to add some minor scenes for earlier in the game like some extra bathroom options.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Yeah I left it mostly wide open for this version. I've started working on the Spa again now since the next version of the game is delayed and that will include reworking the hot tub scene to add some restrictions and consequences depending on which path you're playing. The hot tub will include some extra options for going up to but not quite crossing the line with Jess and it will be harder to fuck Jess right in front of Christine without her being mad about it.

I may try to add some NTR scenes for Robert in the hot tub for the next version just to see if I can get it to work the way I'm hoping but it will definitely only happen for people who choose not to kick him out. So it'll be entirely optional and obvious.

The hot tub choices you make will affect what your options are in the spa. I'm planning some extended happy ending scenes for both Jess and Christine with your previous choices impacting how far you can go with each of them (or both of them). I'm hoping to add something for Sonya as well for the spa, but there aren't many images to work with so I won't be able to do much with her. I'm also hoping to patch together some sort of a threesome option for the spa. Still trying to figure out what might work and I suspect I may have more options for it when the next version of the game comes out.

I'm also planning to add some minor scenes for earlier in the game like some extra bathroom options.
That sounds awesome as an avid fan of the game i do have a few suggestions if you are intrested first the threesome idea is great it has been my fantasy and prolly many a male players fantasy as well. The threesome may not be as hard to impliment as you think even without the next update. During the modded hot tub scene it is fairly obvious that Chris is very intrested in both the mc and Jess often wishing she was Jess when the mc is fucking her and wishing she was the mc during the lap dance it is not hard from there to evolve into a full blown threesome. As for you adding ntr i don't care much one way or the other but i know alot of ntr fans who play the game will be happy for more content the problem is this game is not really ntr heavy it is more an optional side path but not really required to complete the game on either path. As for sonya i can see two paths with her well three really the first path requires the mc to be an asshole and take advantage of her on day five after that he dominates her into more depending on her corruption. The second path is fairly straight forward and covered fairly well by the vanilla friend path she is just a good friend no sexual interaction. The third path kinda requires the horny path and making her your fuck buddy

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I started looking at Daz resources recently to see if I could find enough that would allow me to start making some of my own renders for Babysitter. In particular I wanted some extra material to use for the Spa and I did find some good stuff, but it seems that Christine in particular has a customized face. I could not find a match for her face that was close enough to work for a front view of her face. I did find a very close match for Jess and for Christine's hair as well as what looks like an exact match for the background for the massage room.

There is a fan art page that I had forgotten about that found some similar things as well. In any case I'm going to link what I've found so far here. If anyone finds similar resources that look like a decent match for the vanilla game please post a link to it and I would love to see people make some fan art. I have no experience with Daz but I am going to take a stab at it and see what I come up with. It will probably take me some time to get anything that looks good enough to be useable.

Fan art page:

Close match for Jess (GDN Luna for Genesis 3):

09-gdn-luna-for-genesis-3-female-daz3d.jpg

Christine's hair (Sally hair for Genesis 3):

00-main-sally-hair-for-genesis-3-females-and-genesis-2-females-daz3d.jpg

Massage room at Spa (Spa and Massage Room):

00-main-spa-and-massage-room-daz3d.jpg

Reactions: takeshikovash

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
When come next update ?
The next update will mostly just be a compatibility patch to make it work with the next version of the game when it comes out. Hopefully I can get that done within about a week after the next release of the base game. The current version will not work with the next version of the game.

The next significant content update for the mod will be the one after that.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Some more info on Christine for anyone trying to render her from the main game's thread:

Christine is based on character (Vivienne) using Victoria 7 skin and light brown eyes from

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
What does it mean, easy or hard? Please explain to me that I do not understand.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
What does it mean, easy or hard? Please explain to me that I do not understand.
Easy version gives you a corruption bonus for both Christine and Jess which makes the modded scenes easier to get. The hard version does not give you any bonuses. Both versions have the exactly same content otherwise but the hard version makes you work for it.

Reactions: crisbr

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Found the Yacht. Luxury Summer Yacht Bundle

85969_06-luxury-summer-yacht-bundle-daz3d.jpg

May 23, 2017
If you wouldn't mind, I'd love to see some expansion on the creeping scenes in the game (more than the ones you've already done). I feel like there wasn't enough done with the sleeping scenes in the game; you never push it further with what you could do and/or they lacked substance. Same thing goes with stealing her pajamas, it only affected like one outcome, never changed much.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
If you wouldn't mind, I'd love to see some expansion on the creeping scenes in the game (more than the ones you've already done). I feel like there wasn't enough done with the sleeping scenes in the game; you never push it further with what you could do and/or they lacked substance. Same thing goes with stealing her pajamas, it only affected like one outcome, never changed much.
I have added a few things like that and I do plan to add more. I'm still working on getting all of the assets I need to try to do some of my own renders. So the main thing I'm missing is GDN Luna for Jess and the background for the hot tub on MC's deck. I can't find anything that looks remotely close to that hot tub anywhere.

Some things I already have in there that you'd probably like:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some minor scenes I want to add at some point that probably fit what you're looking for:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If I get to where my own renders look good enough to use then I'll have a lot more options but that will probably be awhile since I'm a complete novice at Daz still. Presumably some of the images in the next version of the game will also give me some more options as well though.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Making some progress with Daz but it'll probably still be awhile til I do much with my own renders. Here is my first attempt at Rendering Jess. I messed up the scaling (she's way too big), and apparently with the settings I used it gave up on rendering the scene outside the window even after over an hour of rendering. I will need to play around with Scene Optimizer and see if I can get the memory utilization down since this was rendered 100% by my CPU. On the bright side, at least it looks like Jess and I got the nippes and genitals from Renderotica to work.

JessTest.png

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
My first attempt at a scene with 2 actors. I still need to figure out how to do tan lines and I have the skin tones reversed, but here's a little team Chess action.

Jess_and_Christine.png

Reactions: crisbr and ltpika
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes