EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RE240238_img_main.jpg

Overview:
This is an erotic action game where erotic things happen during battle. Recommended for those who like games with erotic elements included in the system. Animation is all hand-drawn pixel art. When erotic things happen to Ayura, her Arousal and Pleasure values increase
and she may fall into erotic states, leading to changes in dialogue and actions. By cultivating Sensitivity, Proclivity and Passive Skills, she can become weaker to sex, leading to changes in dialogue and Pleasure felt.
Thread Updated: 2018-12-16
Release Date: 2018-12-07
Original Title: アユラクライシス!
Developer: Above a Damage Tile - -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.18
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
DOWNLOAD
Win:
- - - - -

Patches:

* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

RE240238_img_smp1.jpg RE240238_img_smp2.jpg RE240238_img_smp3.jpg RE240238_img_smp4.jpg RE240238_img_smp5.jpg RE240238_img_smp6.jpg RE240238_img_smp7.jpg RE240238_img_smp8.jpg RE240238_img_smp9.jpg RE240238_img_smp10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
There is a partial uncensor thingie for this game made by the AlexMy700x from ulmf. I'll just copypaste what he/she said:

Strange, I can't download the uncensor file. Mega keeps telling me there's a temporary error. But I could and still can download the game via mega without problems.

billyjones

Dec 1, 2017
i can download it and get the error as well so your not alone there

Edit: don't wanna double post so here's my info . Ya can' use the japanese version save data. just open up menu and config .which is on the top left ,and click on the option above the green letters and you got english. took me awhile when i did it

Reactions: Gabaw

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
Hey monroe can you also add the virgin tag? please. As you can see it even appears in the pictures inside the menu and also you get a message when an enemy takes your virginity.

Also there is a little optional futa, when you finish the game you unlock a cheat room and lets you toogle futa or not futa.

Also there is a little transformation, in the same room as above you can grow your boobs (still i prefer flat lol)

Also there is somekind of prostitution since she can "offer her self" to enemies or other people in town.

If i find more tags missing ill let you know ;)

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes