Feyd

Aug 7, 2016
There is noway to disable all overlays globally you have to disable each of them by its own way. In my case of RTSS it's either exclusion profile for the game or shut down RTSS. I have no idea what software you use, if it has its own overlay or how to disable it. I am sorry but I can't help you with that.

Jordi Wild

Oct 4, 2017
There is noway to disable all overlays globally you have to disable each of them by its own way. In my case of RTSS it's either exclusion profile for the game or shut down RTSS. I have no idea what software you use, if it has its own overlay or how to disable it. I am sorry but I can't help you with that.
Understood, RTSS is Riva Turner Server Statistics right? I have it to see how the stats on the pc when playing are, I'm gonna try by disable it or shut it off directly

Feyd

Aug 7, 2016
Yes, by RTSS I meant Riva Turner Statistics Server. For me it's enough to shut it down before starting the game and then I can start it again after game starts and it works that way. You can also add exclusion profile for game.exe to disable detection (so it work automatically) but since I felt that's too generic name I rather workaround it but choice is yours. Either way without one or the other way the game will crash on any animation start.

Last edited:

Jordi Wild

Oct 4, 2017
Yes, by RTSS I meant Riva Turner Statistics Server. For me its enough to shut it down before starting the game and then I can start it again after game starts and it works that way. You can also add exclusion profile for game.exe to disable detection (so it work automatically) but since I felt that's too generic name I rather workaround it but choice is yours. Either way without one or the other way the game will crash on any animation start.
Yeah, that was the problem thanks a lot bro, by disable it the game runs perfectly, can't believe a solution for that came out a year later and not even because of the devs

Feyd

Aug 7, 2016
Most games need that for one reason or the other. I thought it's common knowledge by now to always run games as admin (or at least try admin if you run into issues). I don't bother anymore and I have disabled UAC completely on my admin account though I can't recommend that for normal users who are unaware of possible risks that brings.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Most games need that for one reason or the other. I thought it's common knowledge by now to always run games as admin (or at least try admin if you run into issues). I don't bother anymore and I have disabled UAC completely on my admin account though I can't recommend that for normal users who are unaware of possible risks that brings.
Well every single day, there and probably thousands if not millions of people that play their first ever computer game, so likewise there will continue to be people who have not yet learned this "common" knowledge

Reactions: Feyd
2.60 star(s) 13 Votes