kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
and you dont bump into threads asking for the staff that isnt planned, or wont/cant be in the game, at least until the epilogue or so.

are you into ntr perhaps?
or futas?
or scat?
would be kinkshaming if someone tells you he isnt into that stuff, while you are asking for it here?

you truly are proper zoooners (me no read, me write, me dont care, me wanna my stuff, me sensitive if someone doesnt like or tells us "no"...) :HideThePain:
What do you think when the option is available for both options since many people are not comfortable with pregnancy in most games they have the option of skipping it, just because it exists in the game makes people not want to play the game and give their reviews and what not for other people. Most games have optional scenes for -NTR,rape,loli,scat,necro, and people like you would be crying that it exists on the game folder which messes with your snowballs boner, multiple people wanted cody to bang his mother or be shared but this thread has said this game won't have normal NTR or sharing only netori, and no one has kinked shamed them but they explained why there won't be that content and do that in the thread, but prego content has already been done by the game but there has been multiple people saying who would want to see that when there was so much content regarding prego's in this game.
download.png

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
What do you think when the option is available for both options since many people are not comfortable with pregnancy in most games they have the option of skipping it, just because it exists in the game makes people not want to play the game and give their reviews and what not for other people. Most games have optional scenes for -NTR,rape,loli,scat,necro, and people like you would be crying that it exists on the game folder which messes with your snowballs boner, multiple people wanted cody to bang his mother or be shared but this thread has said this game won't have normal NTR or sharing only netori, and no one has kinked shamed them but they explained why there won't be that content and do that in the thread, but prego content has already been done by the game but there has been multiple people saying who would want to see that when there was so much content regarding prego's in this game.
View attachment 3637675
cant really bother to read this, i will be nice and say, "wall of text" of yours.
i presume it is as relevant and coherent as that "meme" youve posted.

im just gonna jump ahead and note that you obviously have some problems to separate "impregnating" from "prego-sex".
as that is your kink, i doubt it is a real problem, so more like trolling in non-prego threads from your side.
(the same as ntrerers, futas, scaters on other kinkers which occasionally drop by uninvited).

once again, for those able to read and comprehend things/written, this game isnt prego-focused, there are very slim chances there will ever be prego sex. or should i say there are chances similar to those that cody will turn into main super villain and fuck all chicks, mc included ofc.

emixam2005

Jan 2, 2020
if you don't want preggo sex just don't cum inside, it's avoidable and you can have your kinks so don't kink shame others.
what about you stop victimizing yourself thinking that every post on this thread is there to "kink shame" you or whatever...

I just said "I don't like preggo sex" => my opinion, not yours
Why the hell do you even feel concerned about my post targeting you or your kink.
I didn't emitted any judgment about your kink
For godsake, i didn't even mentionned you in my post....

The only one kink shaming others is actually you with your idiot answer

take a xanax, relax and take a nap
leave us alone

reslu

Jul 14, 2019
As far as I can remember there was never a HERO ON THE DAY OF THE RELEASE! Don't waste your time and energy :LOL:
No, on the contrary, it would usually leak after 1-4 hours, but this time there was no leaker because it was published 3 hours in advance, but I think it will leak in the coming hours.

4.10 star(s) 170 Votes