VN Ren'Py Awake and Apocalypse' Lovers

Manoman13

Dec 10, 2020
Awake_Banderol_Patreon_v1.jpg

Awake :
Hello I present to you the Apocalypse' Lovers Game Series .

There will be few screens in order to avoid revealing too much, however there will be a little more available on and on
F95.

Thank you for your interest in this project and don't hesitate to contact us.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

1648565208456.png

The apocalypse finally arrived.
But what decimated humanity was neither a nuclear war nor aliens coming to exterminate us. It was the nature itself that awoke to eliminate the cancer that was ravaging the planet for far too long : humanity.

This plague, which ended the reign of man, was nicknamed "The plant".
Despite the efforts of governments, it's rate of growth and the proliferation of the pollen couldn't be contained. The grass covered the concrete, flowers grew on the corpses, mankind died out in a rattle of ridiculous agony, and the earth breathed again.
Only you and a handful of survivors remain.
Without rules, without law, in a tree of immense possibility, the choices you will make will only be dictated by your conscience and your desires.

At your darkest moments,
In an extinct world,
Where the civilization has collapsed,
What choices will you make ?

Will you walk among shadows...
Or will you seek to preserve the light...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

1648520459696.png 1648520554592.png 1648520605375.png

The gameplay is at the border between a survival game with role playing content and a virtual novel oriented to a dating and romance simulator.

Available langages are English and French : I write it simultaneously in both langages so there will be no delay between them when updating. Moreover, you can switch at any time between the two langages during the game.

Some elements will lead the construction of this game :
Freedom of action, great immersion, a complex plot, realistic characters, and of course, mature content.

• Your choices matter ! They have an impact on your environment and on other characters.
  • All renders are "player's point of view" only, i.e. there are no third person images! This way, you can embody the main character in a much more immersive way!
  • The mature content will come with a complex psychological approach
  • You will evolve in a really dark atmosphere with unexpected turnaround, be prepared !
  • Use the different game mechanics available to customize your adventure while meeting the various challenges!​

1648520407686.png

You might wonder who is the owner of the little hands which are writing all this !
So let me tell you a little about myself.
As a young French developer, I develop this game in my spare time because I like creating stories and building characters with rich and coherent personalities.
I also like to create new 3D scenes to bring these characters to life with it while offering you detailed and unique environments that you will not see anywhere else!

You may think that it may seem too ambitious to develop this game in my spare time by my own, but let me tell you that I have a clear vision of what I do and I am aware of the work required to achieve my goals.
Moreover, I love working on it so I don't count my hours!‎ And I can assure you that I will provide regular content and be completly transparent about my progress on the game. And don't worry, the game will always be translated into English and French with each new update.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I would also like to specify that I would be happy to read your feedback and take your opinions into consideration. So do not hesitate to follow me and contact me on the different networks where you can find my games in order to exchange with me !

1648520715619.png 1648520750659.png 1648520800459.png
1648520885146.png 1648520916487.png 1648521005730.png

PATREON-Bothlangages2.png

Last edited:

Manoman13

Dec 10, 2020
You expect us to buy a support code to get the content for this game as all there is rate 16 the 18 and 18+ aren't able to be clicked on wtf is up with that bullshit?
Before screaming like a child, you go to the game page and open your eyes, cordially.

1652071280980.png

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
yeah i saw this one I would like to see completed tag the game takes you in the style of the story Great
and this Lady in your Head that Something Lovely To do maybe later on you can give her up and that will add some Great emotional scene

Reactions: Manoman13

Manoman13

Dec 10, 2020
Reactions: JoeAngel