Average newbie game developer spamming his project

Jai235

Apr 10, 2022
Sooooo...you can guess by the title what this is going to be about.
If this kind of content does not annoy you, let me introduce myself:

My name is Jali1002 and I decided to start making NSFW Visual Novel cause I grew addicted to this kind of content during the lockdown and I decided I wanted to create the same kind of content that entertained me for so long.

My first ever project is a fan-game. It's a Visual Novel called "Ironwood rises again", that takes place in the universe of RWBY, a popular web series with a fandom full of degenerates like me. If you have watched the show up until season 8, you can already guess where this is going. If you are interested in checking it out, you can find my patreon page here: patreon.com/Jali1002

Each and every version of the game is going to be avaible for everyone for free, so if you don't want to donate but are still interested you canjust follow me and wait for me to post a link to download the demo (which is meant to come out in like a month or so). That being said, your support would definitely be appreciated and it will help me to add more content to the game and in less time.

(God I really hope there are many RWBY fans on this site)

Reactions: Sgt. M