Unreal Engine Abandoned Aurok [v0.0 Tech Demo] [Cheruboom]

U

User_23654

ikQMn6i.jpg
Overview:

Unforeseen circumstances find you lost in a new world. Naked, alone, and without any way to get back you begin anew, and seek to make more of your life than you thought previously possible. Build yourself a home, gather a following, and uncover mysteries in the vast lands of Aurok.​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-20
Release Date: 2018-09-12
Developer: Cheruboom
Censored: None
Version: Tech Demo 0.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download
Win: - - -

JoL2ivj.png VuS1rI0.jpg Nu2PdQ6.jpg Y8Gc7Y5.jpg 5BkFCyi.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Cheruboom

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2018
Dev here~

This is just a tech demo demonstrating the character creation and locomotion system. The game itself will be an actual game :D

And I'm trying to edge it closer to being a game with adult content, as opposed to an outright nukige, but relationships with companions will be a large part of the game with accompanying CGs done in animated pixel art.

Edit: Here's some sample art~

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Worse than version 0.0 this is Tech Demo 0.0 :p We won't even reach actual 0.0 release for another month :coldsweat:

Showing things off early and often helps me develop though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I don't mind, but right now mostly everyone does, because almost every second game pre alfa and demo(
Recently seen game(doesn't really matter which), there was few words from dev and just one pic with menu, read in 15 sec and end of demo)

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Dem pixelated art... make them 16-bit and suddendly it will be like a time trip back to the 80's. 80's sex games.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
at least this v0.0 is wayy more honest than calling something a 0.1 with nothing in it.

original art, can be interresting to play with these graphism. remember me the good old zelda or playstation games.
meh, i used to love some chars in playstation time... thoses graphism wont stop me to enjoy something sexy :p

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
minecraft 18+ xD

Dev here~

This is just a tech demo demonstrating the character creation and locomotion system. The game itself will be an actual game :D

And I'm trying to edge it closer to being a game with adult content, as opposed to an outright nukige, but relationships with companions will be a large part of the game with accompanying CGs done in animated pixel art.

Edit: Here's some sample art~
ahh .. pixel art.. i adore it more than any other...
since there is a character creation.. include futa stylish plzz

Blasster1900

Aug 18, 2017
i think that only a few fetichist may get a boner whit this, but i see a good quantity of potential if you change that (sorry) but plain characters and made ones whit an anime stile, all the overal terrain and world look perfect to made this, like zelda at least.

alrdlady

May 20, 2017
Fantastique for being a tech demo, and nicely stylized, unlike all of these generic visual novels being released daily.
As long as there's no forced hetero interactions, I'm on board!

Mastodon

Feb 20, 2018
Dev here~

I've seen games that do both really well. So well, in fact, that they can be proudly declared to be "actual games". They are just so few and far between, and not because they attempt to combine different philosophies, but because most developers only care about one particular aspect of them, strongly leaning to one side or the other. And it's not like there's a golden standard, with developers like ourselves being on the fringe of both industries, so most of us just sell what sells and move on.

I do care about games being games first and foremost.

Edit: here I go again referring to myself as a developer while having nothing to show for it. I have not yet released anything to the public. I don't like to tease people with what I may or may not complete, but keeping my mouth shut gets so difficult at times.