• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.80 star(s) 18 Votes

syuuki167

May 29, 2020
I hate it when they change the card power Zombie Capture. it's so powerful I love it. we need it for high difficulty and sign.

syuuki167

May 29, 2020
how do you guy unlock the dlc snow region. I used my old save file and it reset play from beginning and I beat the game again but the snow region is still locked.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AuraHentaiCards-1.2.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

syuuki167

May 29, 2020
is this version without dlc or with dlc because I can't seem to unlock dlc snow region despite beating the game twice. can somebody reply to this comment please.

syuuki167

May 29, 2020
beating game for the third time. damn San Helm did not unlocked. this update version doesn't seem anything new and not worth updating if no dlc unlocked. in face, I should have keep the v1 in which a certain skill card allow skip opponent turn instead of shrink their hand to 2.

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021

TopHouse Report Cover.jpg

Hey, your favorite TopHouse is here!
Just a little bit left until the end of the year, which means it's time to sum up the results and make plans for the future. So we decided by our studio to remember the joyful moments of the passing year 2023, as well as to look ahead to 2024.

New Year.png
1 NSFW 2.png

BarelyWorker

Jun 20, 2023
Can you put androi
View attachment 2995490

Overview:
AURA: Hentai Cards
is a fascinating 2D erotic visual novel with card battles where magic, romance, and adventure come together! Build your harem by seducing women and save the world from the Demon Queen, or join her army!
Trailer:
Thread Updated: 2023-12-23
Release Date: 2023-12-21
Developer: TopHouse Studio - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.2.1
Language: English, Russian, German, French, Dutch, Spanish (Latam), Portuguese (Brazilian), Polish, Chinese (Simplified)
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android v0.4: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Download LustLauncher (Win/Mac): - Wallpaper

View attachment 3073105 View attachment 3073104 View attachment 3073106 View attachment 3073107 View attachment 3073108 View attachment 3073115
View attachment 3073109 View attachment 3073110 View attachment 3073111 View attachment 3073112 View attachment 3073113 View attachment 3073114
Can you put android 1.2.1?

Reactions: Unknown_None

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021

1705080666124.png

Nihao again!
Our train of technological progress is coming to the world of Pentarull. The next stop is our new add-on - AURA: Revenge of the Fox Spirit! Now we are actively working on the plot, characters and backgrounds. That's how we met this one girl in our carriage..…

Fate has not been kind to Joy Chen since she was a child. She grew up among the factories under construction, the land for which was sought and taken away by scummy bandits. Her parents became victims of one of such attacks, and the girl herself lost a part of herself…

Her wounds can be healed: the elder made her a mechanical arm, the power of which few can withstand. Only rage, fueled by a single ancient spirit, can not be. And so it was that the Night Vigilante of KongGong appeared among the pipes and new-fangled lights. Only she can decide who to punish and who to spare, with no one able to hide even behind a metal door..…

Add AURA DLC: REVENGE OF THE FOX SPIRIT , or our fearsome Vigilante will not hesitate to come after you!

Also, don't forget that for 20% off on Steam! Or download the game with cheats on Win/Android via GRAPH subscription tier and above!

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
Mysterious Diary EN.jpg
A mysterious message from a diary found in a dark alleyway

...From KongGong, where the skies are quite different...
Where other dreams come from far and wide -
From the lands of the night, mysterious, oriental,
Here water in the canals drain
Understood fox conversation.

Here used to reside poetry
Also understood the fox,
Here written poems, graceful like leaves
Quietly flew off the ground.
… …

Magic. It's a source of inexhaustible power. It surrounds everyone and everywhere. Just touch it and it will envelop you with its power and kindness. All mountains will cease to be an obstacle. All rivers can be crossed. But what is the price of this power? Obedience and adherence to my ideals. My Majesty demands that you kneel, for I give power to those who are willing to serve me faithfully, and opportunists have no place here. My formidable hand will easily carve a tombstone over them.

Over 50 years ago, something terrible happened in KongGong. And now the magic is disappearing from this place. And with it, my power, my essence, is beginning to disappear. The fear that was once unknown to My Majesty has come to my home. It creeps into my head and begins to drive me mad. It begins to corner me, to eventually finish me off and suck out all the magic.

When a beast is cornered, it realises there is nowhere else to run, turns to face its opponent and tries to defend itself with teeth, claws and voice. I'm not going to give up. So get ready, KongGong, you're in for a scary nights…

, and then you'll have a chance to keep the magic alive in KongGong and have a good time with Fox

Reactions: Saeko0

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021

1 eng.png

:love: Hello, gentle wayfarer! :love:
Pretty soon (February 9) our train will have a next station - KongGong! In the meantime, you still have some time to get ready for a departure: for example, or look at the beauties outside the window. Which ones? We'll show you

You can already notice that we have a lot of things done already. For example, our enchanting girls and backgrounds for some of them. Also pleasant H-scenes!

Wanna try to guess what these arts we have prepared for?

Here comes the terminus! This is KongGong, the most technological city in entire Pentarull. Be careful and look around often, or you won't know whether you'll meet new happiness or robbers

⚔ Rebalance of the cards system

By the way, about the battles! We are doing a little work on them, so that now there is not just one imba-card, and battles became more balanced so wait for the next patch v1.3!

❓ We also wanted to share a little secret with you: we have already started working on the next DLC! Try to guess what it will be about? ❓

While we're waiting for the stop, add the to your wishlist, it helps us out a lot!

2.80 star(s) 18 Votes