Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
OK, at first I was a bit sceptical, several updates till now but very few views compared to other games. But I was looking for some new stuff and thought, give it a try. If it is some shitty game, you can just remove it and be fine

So my conclusion after playing through the available content. I understand why it has few views and only a mid/low rating. And I disagree to some extent.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just my 2 cents

Greetings Parmenion

xDIONYSUSx

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
OK, at first I was a bit sceptical, several updates till now but very few views compared to other games. But I was looking for some new stuff and thought, give it a try. If it is some shitty game, you can just remove it and be fine

So my conclusion after playing through the available content. I understand why it has few views and only a mid/low rating. And I disagree to some extent.

Just my 2 cents

Greetings Parmenion
Thanks for the feedback i appreciate everything you said there i really do and the storyline is going at pace i feel like it should even though so many updates i still didn't put everything out on the what's happening but that will come with time and so as the Sex scene because like you said i just can't link 2 characters to have sex with no reason at all:LOL:it should be progress based on time spent with each other that's what i went for here lol but here a spoiler
and like i said i really do understand everything you said but not all games are for everyone i understand that not a lot of people will like this but that's just how it is and tbh i have a decent amount of people who does like it and that's heart warming so it ain't all bad lol❤ :giggle:
But please if you want stick around hopefully you like the future updates more❤

Last edited:

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
But please if you want stick around hopefully you like the future updates more❤
Never ever said I did not like the updates so far. IMO, your game is on the better side of games out there. My post was just about my feelings and fears regarding your game so far. I see a lot of potential, even for some twists (as far as my imagination goes) that could be cool or maybe breathtaking. But at the same time (and because I've seen a lot of games I like fail) there are risks by this style of game.
OK, the basic idea of a really powerful MC is not the most groundbreaking one, but you don't have to reinvent the wheel. Just make it your own. As far I can tell, you have done exactly that. I hope for you that it will work out (OK I would benefit from it by reading your VN and enjoy it), but it is not the easiest way you have chosen, and stay true to your idea of that story and let not sway you otherwise. As far as it is for readers to enjoy a good story, it is the author's right to do it the way they like it. At least it's their story. As an example, there won't be an anime/manga like NGE (Neon Genesis Evangelion) ever out there. This will be a one of a Kind thing. But that doesn't render all Mecha anime/manga bad. They have a different approach and are good in their own way (I know, some a real shit). But with everything been there in one form or another, stick to your plan, be true to yourself and never sell yourself short.

My post was mostly based on the bad experiences as a reader, who enjoys good told stories, the sad feeling if there is a game out there, and you have high hopes and really enjoy, never sees the day of Light (completion) cos the risks I mentioned before.

Just hope your dog
does not eat your next Update :p

have a good start for your Weekend. (if I had the resources your game would be in the selected few I can imagine to support, since I am a dad, my money went to support my child)

just rambling around
Parmenion

• Red Heart
Reactions: xDIONYSUSx

xDIONYSUSx

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
Never never said I did not like the updates so far. IMO, your game is on the better side of games out there. My post was just about my feelings and fears regarding your game so far. I see a lot of potential, even for some twists (as far as my imagination goes) that could be cool or maybe breathtaking. But at the same time (and because I've seen a lot of games I like fail), there are risks by this style of game.
OK, the basic idea of a really powerful MC is not the most groundbreaking one, but you don't have to reinvent the wheel. Just make it your own. As far I can tell, you have done exactly that. I hope for you that it will work out (OK, I would benefit from it by reading your VN and enjoy it), but it is not the easiest way you have chosen. Stay true to your idea of that story and let not sway you otherwise. As far as it is for readers to enjoy a good story, it is the author's right to do it the way they like it. At least it's their story. As an example, there won't be an anime/manga like NGE (Neon Genesis Evangelion) ever out there. This will be a one-of-a Kind thing. But that doesn't render all Mecha anime and manga bad. They have a different approach and are good in their own way (I know, some are real sh*t). But with everything already there in one form or another, stick to your plan, be true to yourself, and never sell yourself short.

My post was mostly based on my bad experiences as a reader who enjoys good stories, the sad feeling if there is a game out there and you have high hopes and really enjoy it, and never sees the day of Light (completion) because of the risks I mentioned before.

Just hope your dog
does not eat your next Update :p

have a good start for your Weekend. (if I had the resources, your game would be in the selected few I can imagine supporting; since I am a dad, my money went to support my child.)

just rambling around
Parmenion
I know you were just trying to say how it is :LOL:and i take ideas into consideration from people who play it. I always welcome all those ideas and if they are good and fit the narrative, and i try to find a place to put them in the storyline, but the core idea that I have in mind for this VN is always going to stay the same.

Support is optional to me brother and for me, you already supported me by playing this VN and giving me your feedback about it
:LOL:support comes in different forms its not always financial
look after your family first❤❤

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hopefully!
I'm glad you enjoyed it❤❤:love:
It good to see that the episodes are now combined together, and in the past I really enjoyed following this story. But the changed interface is just terrible. It's really bad.

There are no labels or mouse over labels telling the user what each of the start page diamonds mean, or those odd symbols used for the quick menu (bottom right of the first image), even in the game menu what each symbols means (second image). (I just hate it, and I decided to end my play... But finding my way back to the preferences where I enabled full screen mode was a struggling. As that is the only way to close the game, I had to enable the window mode to shut the game down...and NOT wanting to play it again in it's present state.)

I not sure why this was a chosen direction picking that kind of limiting interface from the standard RenPy interface...that most other titles use. It ruined the experience for me.

(In these images...There is no mouse over to show what each symbol means (quick menu and the diamond symbols through out...which the bottom image could be the save or load page. But who knows...I couldn't tell with the present gui structure.). Though, I was able to hide those odd quick menu images using 0x52_URM tool.)
screenshot0001.png screenshot0003.png

Well I hope this already great story, will revert back to a better more understandable interface experience. Well good luck with this endeavor dev. It's sad that this terrible gui choice, ended my experience prematurely.

Regards.

xDIONYSUSx

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
It good to see that the episodes are now combined together, and in the past I really enjoyed following this story. But the changed interface is just terrible. It's really bad.

There are no labels or mouse over labels telling the user what each of the start page diamonds mean, or those odd symbols used for the quick menu (bottom right of the first image), even in the game menu what each symbols means (second image). (I just hate it, and I decided to end my play... But finding my way back to the preferences where I enabled full screen mode was a struggling. As that is the only way to close the game, I had to enable the window mode to shut the game down...and NOT wanting to play it again in it's present state.)

I not sure why this was a chosen direction picking that kind of limiting interface from the standard RenPy interface...that most other titles use. It ruined the experience for me.

(In these images...There is no mouse over to show what each symbol means (quick menu and the diamond symbols through out...which the bottom image could be the save or load page. But who knows...I couldn't tell with the present gui structure.). Though, I was able to hide those odd quick menu images using 0x52_URM tool.)
View attachment 3592410 View attachment 3592406

Well I hope this already great story, will revert back to a better more understandable interface experience. Well good luck with this endeavor dev. It's sad that this terrible gui choice, ended my experience prematurely.

Regards.
Don't worry this is just a test run
feedbacks about the UI is Welcomed and will have to change it if its too confusing for y'all because this one needs some getting used to because it's doesn't have labeled icons

Last edited:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Don't worry this is just a test run
feedbacks about the UI is Welcomed and will have to change it if its too confusing for y'all because this one needs some getting used to because it's doesn't have labeled icons and
Oh that's good to hear. I really like your story, and I felt bad saying what I said.

I'll wait and see where the interface choice ends up.

Thanks for the quick reply, though.

Regards.

• Red Heart

xDIONYSUSx

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
Oh that's good to hear. I really like your story, and I felt bad saying what I said.

I'll wait and see where the interface choice ends up.

Thanks for the quick reply, though.

Regards.
Its okay i appreciate your honesty
and like i said i ended up finding 2 different UI i tried this one first just to see if people will like it or not, even though i myself found it bit confusing lol so i will try the other one next update

xDIONYSUSx

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
Wait, what? New update released damn! I was so busy but I can't download the android version from workupload. Why is that?:unsure:
I just checked the link, it works fine for me and i doubt the moderators would let a dead link be uploaded here so maybe try another link or use a different browser lol worth a shot.
Your last resort would be an VPN maybe

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AuraColors-EP3v0.9
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

• Red Heart

Modhunter

Oct 28, 2022
I like the game so far it has me very interested on what the backstory is. The guy is Clark Kent in so far as he does not care if he looks meek because he knows he can fuck everybody up in the room. I will say you need to either score the first updates or throw a slide in saying that music will start now. That was very jarring.

look forward to more

xDIONYSUSx

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
I'm not good at this type of thing, please tell me what I have to do after this......
Damn! I don't even know what to do next.......

:HideThePain:
You are almost there just hit the download button and you are good to go lol

Reactions: Issac Shafan
3.90 star(s) 7 Votes