Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Aura Colors [v0.9_Ep3] [Dionysus] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [530 MB]
- - - -

Mac [539 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I sometimes don't test my compressions if I have to much to do.

xDIONYSUSx

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
just tried the latest update, saves are gone (but thats fine i can play it again) not trying to offend u dev the new ui is really bad i had a hard time figuring out the ui. New problem cant play the new update it is rolling back to the yukine and kohaku with sisters scene no matter how much i click

nvm i fixed it by reloading a save(y)
Already solved.
i changed it the new update will have similar one to the Renpy default UI

sigvar

Sep 5, 2021
There_________________are so many_________________extra empty_________text boxes__________between________________________things. WHYYYYYYYYY????

Good god. What possessed you, Dev? I may be remembering wrong, but I don't recall so many damn transition effects and black screens before. Those of us that can read faster than 1 word per CENTURY usually put the speed on 100% so there is no typing effect. So when you add all of these transition effects it ruins that choice. Please for the love of god, cut it out!

It's like watching classroom PowerPoint slides in school made by the students!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: xDIONYSUSx

xDIONYSUSx

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
There_________________are so many_________________extra empty_________text boxes__________between________________________things. WHYYYYYYYYY????

Good god. What possessed you, Dev? I may be remembering wrong, but I don't recall so many damn transition effects and black screens before. Those of us that can read faster than 1 word per CENTURY usually put the speed on 100% so there is no typing effect. So when you add all of these transition effects it ruins that choice. Please for the love of god, cut it out!

It's like watching classroom PowerPoint slides in school made by the students!
I will try :LOL:

JKRollin'

Dec 3, 2021
WTF is that stupid scene (whole scene)where aiko don't give food for MC because he got naked in front of them?and the plan to feed a cake to MC is like a plot on money heist...hilarious AF :ROFLMAO: (y) ...that's why i HATE tsundere characters(add some jealousy to it and that shit is explosive)from the bottom of my shoe heel... :rolleyes::D they can't be honest with others OR themselves... :poop:(n)

Last edited:
  • Haha

Evuhl669

May 2, 2022
Love the game and have since first time i played it.. but damn this new UI is so confusing.. should at least be some text show up when you hover over the icons or something so you know where you are going in menu... i kind of prefered the old UI to be honest =) other then that i have no complaints still a very good game and i look forward to all new updates =)

• Red Heart

xDIONYSUSx

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
WTF is that stupid scene (whole scene)where aiko don't give food for MC because he got naked in front of them?and the plan to feed a cake to MC is like a plot on money heist...hilarious AF :ROFLMAO: (y) ...that's why i HATE tsundere characters(add some jealousy to it and that shit is explosive)from the bottom of my shoe heel... :rolleyes::D they can't be honest with others OR themselves... :poop:(n)
:ROFLMAO:Cant give everyone in the story the same personality
That will end up making the storyline too boring for some people :LOL:and if you hate some characters there will be a bit of balance there

Last edited:

xDIONYSUSx

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
Love the game and have since first time i played it.. but damn this new UI is so confusing.. should at least be some text show up when you hover over the icons or something so you know where you are going in menu... i kind of prefered the old UI to be honest =) other then that i have no complaints still a very good game and i look forward to all new updates =)
I hear you :LOL:i changed it
And I been testing a new UI to see if its working fine with everything and so far it is, just need bit more testing before deciding if i will go with it or just bring back the default Renpy UI i mean the one I'm working right now is similar to the default one
Going to post some pictures of it on Patreon when I'm done testing it in the upcoming days

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes