Archived [SoB] Aunt Nina

hello.jpg

Nov 7, 2017
Hah! I thought I had been all over that apartment but I guess I never hit the exact time. Ok then, thanks :)

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
She agreed to handjobs in the morning, but I can't get that option, even though I'm aroused to the max. No stealing panties in the room anymore too.
I have the option to do alternate route with sleeping pills in the morning, but is it possible to still do the main route?

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
She agreed to handjobs in the morning, but I can't get that option, even though I'm aroused to the max. No stealing panties in the room anymore too.
I have the option to do alternate route with sleeping pills in the morning, but is it possible to still do the main route?
You should be able to see an option call Aunt from your bedroom at her house early in the morning.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Is there a way to alter the QSP so that finishing inside does not make Nina pregnant? I know with Marina you can just change one of the vars from 10 to like a really high number; is there something similar for Nina?

quang

Jun 10, 2017
Eventually after that she will lick your cock in the morning "Call Aunt Scene"
i can't see this event

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Eventually after that she will lick your cock in the morning "Call Aunt Scene"
i can't see this event
Keep complimenting her and giving her roses to raise her attitude towards you.

It takes a while.... and lots and lots of handjobs. lol

mattius77

May 16, 2017
You have to buy the extra-strength sleeping pills off the internet and spike her drink when she's doing yoga in the morning. You then get to have your way with her while she's KO'd. At the end, you pop on her face: If you want to repeat that action, clean her off; if you want to progress the rape chain you'll leave her face decorated. Leave the apartment and she'll immediately call you and say you're horrible and that she's changing the locks. Then go online and buy the special key making tool, then see Brick at night and get a mask. The next day, go to the Park around 1300 and see Nina jogging. Follow the prompts, and you force yourself on her in the Park. After this, her apartment is again open to you. Eventually, you can tell Shura about her, and the two can go all Chinese finger cuffs on her.

EDIT: per Laserdisc Johnson's note, the extra strength knock out sleeping pills are obtained from the doctor in Chkalovsky.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Hmm. In .22, I can purchase the super-extra-strong knockout pills, but the option to put them in Nina's coffee never appears when I enter the kitchen.

Of course, I'm cheating the absolute shit out of the game, so it's possible I've screwed something up. You can still unlock the rape path after she's become your lover, right?

Reactions: Quacker

mattius77

May 16, 2017
A little help with this. Even if I cheat the Nina var that she knows I've knocked her out, I can't progress the alt path with her. I never see her running in the park, I never get the option to get the mask from Brick, and I never see the option to by the key replicator online.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
My bad, I forgot the doctor had the special pills. Is there a special time to visit him? When I go, he just says 'nice to see you without your mother', or whatever the line is.

Edit: Never mind, figured it out. You have to basically zero out Nina's stats if you don't buy the pills right away. If you have the pills, you can progress down the lover path and convert to the rapey stuff. But you can't end up with her as your lover, and then go buy the lethal pills.

Last edited:

Emps42

Nov 22, 2017
i have progressed to the point where i thanked her for the blowjob. then all of a sudden i can no longer call her into my room,request handjob while charging or anything else sexual

mattius77

May 16, 2017
When you get to that stage, the progression should be pretty linear. Just keep raising your stats with her by complimenting her and giving her roses and such.

noctred

Nov 25, 2017
How long is the actual grind once you start seeing her masturbate in her bedroom at night? I've been getting handjobs and watching her in her bedroom at 11 PM every day for almost a month straight now and still haven't seen the sex chat scene - is this expected?

Reactions: DAVID01

mattius77

May 16, 2017
You have to unlock blowjobs first. Are you still complimenting her and giving her roses? (If you aren't just cheating stats) You have to raise your relationship with her and raise her depravity pretty high to progress beyond handies.