Archived [SoB] Aunt Nina

nuskin1985

Aug 23, 2016
I really don't understand how to progress in this story. Get caught with panties 3 times, get a HJ, and then the path ends. Talking to her while doing yoga does nothing. Talking to her in the afternoon does nothing. Talking to her in her bedroom does nothing. Stats are maxed but every conversation is basically "get out of my face". Is there any cheat available to progress?

EDIT: Made a new save and now it works.

New question, made her pregnant. How many years does it take to show, or what are the triggers? Three years and counting now without any changes for the scenes.

woscarricoche

May 1, 2017
I'm using the cheated versión and I'm not able to start this story. When and where do I get the panties? I'm at her room from 10am to 11 am, and can't get anything! Can you help me please?
And how can I improve my physical? I'm always "Dritsch" :(
Thanks in advance

tan3dead

Oct 21, 2017
Could anyone tell me what to do after asked the aunt to have sex but she refused. the walkthrough said that just keep doing handjob and she will lick the cum, but I tried for like 2 or 3 weeks, nothing different. Also when I get into my room in aunt's apartment, there's no option to call aunt come to help though the walkthrough said so. I tried to use the phone to call aunt, but pressed there, nothing happenned

mattius77

May 16, 2017
You haven't progressed far enough. Keep at it with the handies.

The 'call aunt'' option is only available from like 7am to 10 or 11.

jurubeba br

Jan 25, 2018
How many times do I have to follow the girl in the park? I'm caught at this point and I can not pass

hello.jpg

Nov 7, 2017
Does the rape path ONLY work with sleeping pills from the doctor at the hospital? I bought some pills off the internet, dosed in the kitchen and then felt her up at night (not during/after the yoga) and nothing ever happened to advance. Can't buy more pills off the internet, and the doctor has never had any options.

I haven't advanced the 'normal' line much at all, so it's not that.

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
Does the rape path ONLY work with sleeping pills from the doctor at the hospital? I bought some pills off the internet, dosed in the kitchen and then felt her up at night (not during/after the yoga) and nothing ever happened to advance. Can't buy more pills off the internet, and the doctor has never had any options.

I haven't advanced the 'normal' line much at all, so it's not that.
Only with the doctor's. The one you buy from the internet will only allow you to fondle her in her sleep at night.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Yes, that path requires the extra strength pills from the doctor. Dose them in her coffee when she's doing yoga in the morning, and the scene automatically triggers. Blow your load in her face, and don't clean it up; she will come to as soon as you leave and call you on the phone to tell you she's changing the locks. Then you need to buy a key mold off the internet, and get a mask from Brick in the park. After that, stalk her in the Park at 1200 or 1300, and follow the prompts. After that, you can have her on demand in her apartment, and eventually you can unlock tagteaming her with Shurik if you are also doing the Mom alt path, or the Sveta swinger path.

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
Yes, that path requires the extra strength pills from the doctor. Dose them in her coffee when she's doing yoga in the morning, and the scene automatically triggers. Blow your load in her face, and don't clean it up; she will come to as soon as you leave and call you on the phone to tell you she's changing the locks. Then you need to buy a key mold off the internet, and get a mask from Brick in the park. After that, stalk her in the Park at 1200 or 1300, and follow the prompts. After that, you can have her on demand in her apartment, and eventually you can unlock tagteaming her with Shurik if you are also doing the Mom alt path, or the Sveta swinger path.
You also can get her to call you out even if you clean her up. Low chance but it can happen. At least in the previous version, haven't tried it in this one.

hello.jpg

Nov 7, 2017
Only with the doctor's. The one you buy from the internet will only allow you to fondle her in her sleep at night.
Yes, that path requires the extra strength pills from the doctor.
Thanks for this. Problem is, doctor has never given me the option. I talked with him just now and he says "good to see you, you're without a mother?" Sounds like I need to visit with Mom but I've never seen an option related to that either.

I can edit the save if I need to reset a variable...

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
Thanks for this. Problem is, doctor has never given me the option. I talked with him just now and he says "good to see you, you're without a mother?" Sounds like I need to visit with Mom but I've never seen an option related to that either.

I can edit the save if I need to reset a variable...
Have you tried anything with her?

hello.jpg

Nov 7, 2017
Have you tried anything with her?
I did the internet-sleeping pills/groped her at night once, and got caught wanking a number of times in her place, both in my room and the living room. Never advanced it further than that because I'm trying for the other line

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
I did the internet-sleeping pills/groped her at night once, and got caught wanking a number of times in her place, both in my room and the living room. Never advanced it further than that because I'm trying for the other line
I think you screwed up by doing that, will do a quick test. But by starting an new game with both a modded and an unmodded game I went straight for the doctor and the option was there.

After getting a hj from her the option at the doctor is no longer available. You could set her sex count to 0.

hello.jpg

Nov 7, 2017
I think you screwed up by doing that, will do a quick test. But by starting an new game with both a modded and an unmodded game I went straight for the doctor and the option was there.

After getting a hj from her the option at the doctor is no longer available. You could set her sex count to 0.
That'd be character_nina, variable SEX, then? It's already at 0, just checked.

I translated her name into Нина and set all those variables to 0 just to try, as well, and the Doctor still won't hook me up