Archived [SoB] Aunt Nina

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Hmmm, I can't figure out how to rape Nina at the park....bought clonidine, but I have no idea where to get the mask from, it's not sold on the internet.Any help?
Literally read 3 posts up...

hzwhvw

May 31, 2017
I can't buy anything on the hospital.
Nina is already accepting fucking, Shurik had already banged Sveta with me.
What am i missing so i can start the rape branch?

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I can't buy anything on the hospital.
Nina is already accepting fucking, Shurik had already banged Sveta with me.
What am i missing so i can start the rape branch?
Then you cant you said it "Nina is already accepted fucking"

hzwhvw

May 31, 2017
So, if you went for the normal seduction/fucking branch you can't go into the the rape branch?
At which point in her progression can i buy the pill in the hospital if so?

Also, is there anyway to reset or change variables so i can go to a different branch with her or only if i start a new game?
I'm using the cheats qsp archive.

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
So, if you went for the normal seduction/fucking branch you can't go into the the rape branch?
At which point in her progression can i buy the pill in the hospital if so?

Also, is there anyway to reset or change variables so i can go to a different branch with her or only if i start a new game?
I'm using the cheats qsp archive.
You can buy the pill from the start of the game, or if you stats are high enough...
2sec

yes you can buy them from the start of the game. but i think they cost either 4 or 5000

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Its an unfinished branch with very few scenes. Just start a new game and do only that. Take you like 10 minutes tops.

Vickens

Mar 8, 2017
Actually if she accepted sex you can still rape her, put the pill when she works out in the morning... Wont work if shes is showing pregnancy though. From my experience.

p.s: you have to go to the kitchen DURING the workout session

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Actually if she accepted sex you can still rape her, put the pill when she works out in the morning... Wont work if shes is showing pregnancy though. From my experience.

p.s: you have to go to the kitchen DURING the workout session
Awesome to know, i will keep that in mind, and ill add that in when the rape gets added to the walkthrough.

Kiroshi

Bored moe/nukige consummer
Donor
May 31, 2017
Is some event required for aunt ? Asking cause only options i have at door to apartment is "go" , "wait" and "go" . Checked all day hours and still can't get in.

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Is some event required for aunt ? Asking cause only options i have at door to apartment is "go" , "wait" and "go" . Checked all day hours and still can't get in.
Its one of the gos inthink its the bottom if not its the top, its just thr way the translations turns it into

Kiroshi

Bored moe/nukige consummer
Donor
May 31, 2017
I'm so stupid ... always pushed 1st "go" ... and to go inside is need to push 3rd... , anyway , TY for helping.

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
About one of the new place on 0.19, is the barbershop the place where great aunt Nina works? If so is ther any scene in there?

EDIT: Ok that's Anastasia, another aunt my bad.

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
About one of the new place on 0.19, is the barbershop the place where great aunt Nina works? If so is ther any scene in there?

EDIT: Ok that's Anastasia, another aunt my bad.
theres nothing yet

Veral

May 12, 2017
Talk to her in the arvo while she is living room
Maybe I'm just not understanding something, but what's the arvo? I've gotten the initial handjob, but in all three rooms you talk to her in, ( hall, kitchen, bedroom ) I just get the default conversation to chat, complement, and give. Am I missing something?

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Maybe I'm just not understanding something, but what's the arvo? I've gotten the initial handjob, but in all three rooms you talk to her in, ( hall, kitchen, bedroom ) I just get the default conversation to chat, complement, and give. Am I missing something?
Afternoon im sorry for my language as i am a australian and we use slang

Veral

May 12, 2017
Hrm. I'm probably missing something then. At first, I thought it was her additude towards me, so I gave her ten or so roses until she was responding well to compliments. But, afternoon and in the hall, she just never says anything. Its always .. Chat, compliment, give, or go. I know I've received the initial handjob, because I can't steal the panties anymore.