3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

enokard

Apr 25, 2017
Thank you, Reaper 1. Do you want to upload the 3200*1800 here, please ? When I click on the picture, I have this :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Loaded 0.2 save.
The story does not continue.

I guess it is just some minor fixes.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
and 0.2.2

win -
mac -
Developer (Alex) says that this update was necessitated by an additional bug in 2.1 (which was itself supposed to be a bugfix for AuPair Innocence SE 0.2.0. In other words, there is no new content, once again. Version SE 0.3.0 is expected in a few weeks and will involve David's (dad's) story with Tasha while son Alex is away on a trip.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Developer (Alex) says that this update was necessitated by an additional bug in 2.1 (which was itself supposed to be a bugfix for AuPair Innocence SE 0.2.0. In other words, there is no new content, once again. Version SE 0.3.0 is expected in a few weeks and will involve David's (dad's) story with Tasha while son Alex is away on a trip.
Aw, really? I prefer the son route really :D
I just hope that the end content will be plentiful enough to enjoy a son only route!

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Aw, really? I prefer the son route really :D
I just hope that the end content will be plentiful enough to enjoy a son only route!
I believe the developer stated on their patreon page that the father will not be that significant as a challenge. More like a minor hindrance and you will be able to thwart his plans or reach an agreement with him (I guess "sharing is caring"?).
Basically, he'll be a plot tool.

Reactions: Krull

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
I believe the developer stated on their patreon page that the father will not be that significant as a challenge. More like a minor hindrance and you will be able to thwart his plans or reach an agreement with him (I guess "sharing is caring"?).
Basically, he'll be a plot tool.
Oh, good, though I have nothing against him getting a dedicated route, I prefer the son one, it's more interesting IMO.

Reactions: Mikedazz1
3.10 star(s) 20 Votes