3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
I think the update is a little bit disapointing.
Little new content and since the game is rather linear, the replayability is low.
I guess we'll have to wait how the game develops because BB started out the same and got better with each update.
Well, it IS a visual novel. :D

Novels are for reading.

Son has now branched out from wanting Tasha only (she is super hot!) to also wanting Ala. Maybe the dev (Alex) will write in a seduction path for Tanya, the Russian-speaking crazy lady (Ala's sister), although Alex (MC) should probably stay clear of her! LOL. With this rebuild, we have not yet seen the Dad's story witn Ala that was in the prior version (which I think was based in RPGMaker). Anyway, in that old version, Dad had recruited a hot Au Pair because at some point in the past Ala had said she would go along with a Menage-a-Trois (three-way). She gets pissed when she finds out that is why he picked Tasha. Anyway, next update will be Dad's story, as the son is taking a trip out of town (that was the bargain the son struck for Dad to buy Tasha the Triss Merigold costume). Apparently, Dad is going to do this (see photo) with Tasha. I had thought this might have been the "bee sting" preview, but that was a lot of topless picks (and one of her turned with back to camera in this nice red thong she always wears. So, I don't know if this is dad giving her a message, or what, but I guess we will see.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fuck, fuck, fuck.

I hoped we were going to be able to cock-block dad.

Reactions: paladin07

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Fuck, fuck, fuck.

I hoped we were going to be able to cock-block dad.
Supposedly, I saw somewhere that even if you "play" Dad in a way where you do not try to pursue Tasha, he will do some things with her regardless, because that is the way the story is pre-destined to turn out. He may allow you to cockblock Dad later, though. He took a poll about whether people wanted to play Alex (son) only or Alex and David (dad) and "play both" won. Supposedly there may also be a "work together" route for son and Alex to conspire together. We will see, I guess.

Last edited:

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Yeah she DEFINITELY likes spanking.

Probably dominatrix style, and her men submissive.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
I hope it gets more sandbox-ish later on, since I really don't like getting pressured by a time limit in games like these.
Completely agreeing here: one of my pleasures in this games is to take my time to do the voyeur and corruption stuff, not being rushed by a story forced to unfold in a week or so...

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I do think some kind of challenge is nice, but the option to have or disable a time limit would be super good imo. Although in this particular case, I would have enjoyed it more without.
I don't really think a time limit is the right kind of challenge. I think having to choose between 2 or more choices which exclude each other, is enough for that. (Tell father about the photos or not. Let Friend take care of the photos or not etc.)

Reactions: RobJoy

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
I don't really think a time limit is the right kind of challenge. I think having to choose between 2 or more choices which exclude each other, is enough for that. (Tell father about the photos or not. Let Friend take care of the photos or not etc.)
Yeah.

WTF is wrong with some of these games and sharing your sexual interest with other men?
Let them find their own booty in their own way without involving you. lol :D

I like a game where you can totally focus on women and scheme and plot around that.

Reactions: paladin07

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Yeah.

WTF is wrong with some of these games and sharing your sexual interest with other men?
Let them find their own booty in their own way without involving you. lol :D

I like a game where you can totally focus on women and scheme and plot around that.
Well, IRL we are all sharing our interest in banging Tasha... in the game. :) She's mine, go find your own, @RobJoy !

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Anyone have the new picture posted (David will have a better idea) ?
See above, spoiler, "Dad and Tasha in thong." 9;53 am today. Not sure if that entry on post varies by user time zone or not.

Sorry that's all wrong, the "Better Idea" is below.

Last edited:

xravensfan

May 5, 2017
Totally enjoyed this!! Well done, and looking foward to more!! Graphics are great, choices are logical... well done!!

Reaper1

May 25, 2017

The launch of v 0.2 can be considered successful. The the story hasn't progress far, unfortunately and it is because the game has changed the engine. It was necessary change I think, otherwise, MV would just bring even more bugs and it was a way to the dead end.
Currently what the game needs it is some polishing. There aren't many bugs but the current ones are needed to be fixed. Moreover, I want to add the day of the week so you can see what day it is.

As you know already, v0.3 will be about David. He will have his own way to manipulate Tasha. Many worry that it won't be possible to stop it. Well, happy to say, as Alex you will be able either to find some agreement or simply spoil David's plans. However, Dad will be able to counter some of it. The story needs to proceed a little further to see how this works.

Meanwhile, I will release v 0.2.2 publicly later on, when I fix all current issues and add the days of the weeks. Maybe I will add some old sneaking evening events as well. I can't tell you exact dates. I am a little busy right now with my current work. Who knows maybe one day this game will be able to release me from that work. But it is still a long way to go I think. But be sure that the girls will be hot and have much to show you. Cheers :)

Reactions: Mikedazz1 and Krull
3.10 star(s) 20 Votes