3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

JMike

May 12, 2017
Hi,

I downloaded the version 0.2.2 from the patreon page, however, o dont get anything in the computer to buy.
The purchase area apears clear.
Anyone knows why?

demonfucker

May 27, 2017
Stepmother...

Just tired of the step shitty, just embrace blood incest! :p
is it really incest if its a step mother i mean really there is no blood ties between the two so yeah just like in the game called the twist it isnt incest because both the player and your "sister and mother" arent even related there are no blood ties to either of them

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
So far the game seems nice and challenging. I just hope it won't turn into a fucking grind-fest for money.
Other than that they just need to clean the bugs and improve the clunky interface. :confounded:

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Added 1 bath tub peeking scene on Tasha.
Added 1 bedroom peeking scene on Ala (stepmom).
Added 2 Yoga scenes with Tasha.

And a few even less significant scenes. (staring at breasts etc.)
The money saving and homework game mechanics were removed. Now the game seems to shift towards being just a VN, with some pointless room roaming in the house.

white dude

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
I like the new Game mechanic better (Renpy), but this version contains only one week, so it's rather short.
Yeah, but it's noticeably better, before you were going to school, studying, talking to her once, passing time until dinner, checked window, back to sleep... shit was hella boring, I like his new direction A LOT more, although it's a shame I won't see most of these games grow as I'm leaving for army on 3rd July. Guess I'll have a lot of content to play when I get back after 11 months.

Reactions: lunamm and veeral

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.
Anyone got a mirror?

Reactions: blinkggg
3.10 star(s) 20 Votes