Fan Art Au-Pair Innocence Fan Art

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
alot of nice work here but what are the daz assets are u guys are using for tasha and the other ladies?
like hair and skin and such. i have been searching through the this and the main game thread and just not finding the info. thanks
Before the Mad Titan gets a hold of these:

and the person who has the hair

Those are easy to do. Its making characters like the Jessica Rabbit that are hard, but fun.

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
Before the Mad Titan gets a hold of these:

and the person who has the hair

Those are easy to do. Its making characters like the Jessica Rabbit that are hard, but fun.
thanks for the reply. yeah i found the models actually a little bit ago in another post. do you know if there are using the default skin that comes with that model or another model's skin?

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
thanks for the reply. yeah i found the models actually a little bit ago in another post. do you know if there are using the default skin that comes with that model or another model's skin?
If you look at the product page, you’ll notice there are two different skin types that come with it. A tan one (which I’m using), and a white one. If you want to talk more about that or have other questions, PM me and I’ll be happy to help.

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
If you look at the product page, you’ll notice there are two different skin types that come with it. A tan one (which I’m using), and a white one. If you want to talk more about that or have other questions, PM me and I’ll be happy to help.
thanks alot for the advice and offer for help. will give it a go and see where it goes from there. again thanks for the help

Reactions: Thanos247

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
FanArt:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
FanArt:

It´s a real pitty that we don´t have such great render´s in the game! Thanks @lockhear

Reactions: lockhear

mikey12d

May 11, 2017
FanArt:

your work is great please keep posting

Malgus26

Jul 11, 2017
FanArt:

love what you're doing here, your work is great......keep it up

May 24, 2018
Not really alpha males, most ppl as NTR is low down game to play. I had it happen to me so yeah im not a fan.

:D Thanks. But I love simple life and I don't want to be a slave to deadlines and unrealistic user demands. My game would be full of NTR and corruption anyway, what is over the line for most alpha males here :rolleyes:

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
:D Thanks. But I love simple life and I don't want to be a slave to deadlines and unrealistic user demands. My game would be full of NTR and corruption anyway, what is over the line for most alpha males here :rolleyes:
So is Game of Thrones. Best story I’ve ever seen. But keep up the good work. Your the reason this thread exist. Thank you for that. Love your work

DJKimble

Jun 13, 2017
My "alphaness" only extends to people I'm already in a intimate relationship with IRL, otherwise I love me some NTR, it's all just fantasy anyways so why be insecure about it :p. Give this forum some years, maybe they will learn to separate fantasy from personal reality and learn to enjoy the genre. :D

I for one would very much enjoy such a game with a character like Tasha. Dunno if that means there's a market for it, haven't seen that patreons of NTR content. But if you're doing it for free right now anyways, might be something to look into, forget the haters. :p

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
It will be better for everyone, if we stop this kind of NTR conversation right now. It drags certain kind of people as moths to a light :cool: and it never ends in a friendly way.

Goobercreek

Aug 6, 2016
After looking at Triss Merrigold fan-art for a while, can anybody tell me why there are so many futa and bestiality fan-arts of The Witcher girls? They seem to be waaaaaaaaaaay over represented in the "female characters having dicks" and "getting fucked by animals" departments.

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
After looking at Triss Merrigold fan-art for a while, can anybody tell me why there are so many futa and bestiality fan-arts of The Witcher girls? They seem to be waaaaaaaaaaay over represented in the "female characters having dicks" and "getting fucked by animals" departments.
Everyone has different fetishes. I never understood the animal thing myself, but whatever. I do like a little NTR though. Every story needs a good villain, but I know that also is a fetish not everyone likes. To each his own.

And so people won't say I'm just talking, here is more work of our favorite red head I created just so I can talk.