• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Attempting to translate Wolf RPG games

ultimatefaplord123

Jun 16, 2017
Alright. I'm attempting to learn to translate certain Wolf RPG games that lack translations but ran into an issue using the best translation machine I have access to (Translator++ fyi).

It seems that the issue is solely related to the fact the game's data file come pre-extracted. This isn't an issue for the game itself when I run it, but it is an issue with how the game needs to be translated as it needs to be a [Data.wolf] file as opposed to a folder.

Does anyone know how I can repack the files? I know other's have this issue and that by figuring it out I can spread this information to help people out.

Thanks for any assistance you can offer.

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
The biggest issue with translating Wolf games is the fact that the wolf trans program that Translator ++ uses has not been updated in years. Add to that, the fact that nobody has made anything new in that time makes it even harder.