VN Ren'Py Attainted Souls [Development Thread]

Rochin

Oct 3, 2017
Cover.png

Attainted Souls is a project I have been considering for a few years, but only recently had the time to actually work on. I have always been interested in supernatural stories, and I have even had a few experiences myself. The game incorporates some of those experiences into a horror story with adult elements. In the future, I would like to include a segment similar to "Are You Afraid of the Dark?" where supernatural stories posted by the fans will be told by one of my characters. These stories will be fully rendered and the author will be credited.

TRAILER.png

PLOT.png

You were born in Caelum Novum, a small town nestled in the hills of the british countryside. When you were 10 years old, for reasons unknown, your parents decided to move to the United States, where you lived happily together for a few years. One fateful evening, a tragedy occurred. Your parents were killed in a car accident, leaving you with large scars on your face and body, as well as psychological trauma that caused you to lose your childhood memories. For the next six months, horrible visions of that fateful night tormented you, forcing you to relive that moment over and over, and each time the feeling that something otherworldly was with you that night grew stronger.
Finally, you decided to return to your hometown to deal with the ghosts of your past and the death of your parents.

TOWN.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Caelum Novum Today

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg

CHARS.png

The game will have around 200 characters with distinct personalities, appearances and backstories. Most of them have already been written into the story and their cards will be included here as the game progresses in development.
MC.jpg Sarah.jpg Abby.jpg Alia.jpg Amelie.jpg Angel.jpg Angela.jpg Anne.jpg Asami.jpg Bedelia.jpg Bianca.jpg Brua.jpg Claudia.jpg David.jpg Deborah.jpg Elin.jpg Ethan.jpg Fiona.jpg Giada.jpg Laura.jpg Layla.jpg Lydia.jpg Marcel.jpg Margot.jpg Marie.jpg Megan.jpg Nicola.jpg Olivia.jpg Onuki.jpg Violetta.jpg

post.png
Included in the game
2d game, 3dcg, animated, big tits, exhibitionism, female domination, horror, humiliation, humor, male protagonist, milf, paranormal, point & click, POV, religion, school setting, teasing, voyeurism

Planned Tags
Anal sex, graphic violence, groping, group sex, handjob, interracial, lesbian, loli, male domination, masturbation, monster, multiple endings, multiple protagonist, oral sex, possession, puzzle, romance, spanking, titfuck, vaginal sex, virgin, voiced

About NTR
Netorare and sharing won't be included in the game. Some of the girls will have their own love interests and won't pursue MC romantically.

MECHA.png
The gameplay will be linear, but in certain sections the player will be free to explore scenarios, search for clues and interact with the environment.

Last edited:

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
There is alot of gorgeous girls in your game i am looking forward to the femdom. I hope things like cum eating, piss, scat can be avoided it is in your game mate.

I am all for foot worship, bondage,gagged kneeling at the girls feet, being spanked/croped, collar/leashes you know that sort of stuff :).

from the loos of things the games looks amazing and excited to play it (y)(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rochin

Rochin

Oct 3, 2017
There is alot of gorgeous girls in your game i am looking forward to the femdom. I hope things like cum eating, piss, scat can be avoided it is in your game mate.

I am all for foot worship, bondage,gagged kneeling at the girls feet, being spanked/croped, collar/leashes you know that sort of stuff :).

from the loos of things the games looks amazing and excited to play it (y)(y)
Thanks. If everything works out, I'll try to include as much femdom as possible.:)

hello, is the game still being developed?
Hi, thanks for the interest. On my part, i'm still working on it, but the two coders that offered to help in the project vanished from all social media months ago, so i'm taking the time to improve the characters and scenes until i find someone. The other issue i have at the moment is that subscribestars didn't review my profile yet, and i don't feel safe posting it on Patreon.:(

Reactions: bulifun

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
Thanks. If everything works out, I'll try to include as much femdom as possible.:)
Yeah there are alot of girls in the game I just hope you dont overwork yourself with the current girls you have at the moment it does seem alot to deal with :). The main thing is if you can maintain the work and not stress out too much then everything should work in you fabour.

I am also glad it is still in development, i love the look and the girls :)(y)

• Red Heart

Yazen_

Nov 24, 2022
The animation on this game is crazy.

Checked out your trailer from your channel after watching the facial expressions tutorial.

HS2 is undoubtedly difficult to deal with on it's animations because of how primitive it is compared to other 3d softwares. Kudos to you though, hope you don't burn out with this much effort on your game. Goodluck :)(y)

• Red Heart

Rochin

Oct 3, 2017
The animation on this game is crazy.

Checked out your trailer from your channel after watching the facial expressions tutorial.

HS2 is undoubtedly difficult to deal with on it's animations because of how primitive it is compared to other 3d softwares. Kudos to you though, hope you don't burn out with this much effort on your game. Goodluck :)(y)
Than you.:)
Yeah, Studio can be a pain to deal with sometimes, but thanks to modders, it's been giving me good results.