VN Unity Abandoned Atomic Girl [v0.0.4.1 Hot fix] [AtomicGirl]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
This game shouldnt be flagged male protag when the mc is a female for the majority of the game. At the very least it should flagged as both, but i think that is a mislead also.

666bbb666

May 21, 2018
bull shit
I went through several games until the character of this game came from the room to the bathroom

rightsaidfred

Nov 23, 2017
the movement in this game is atrocious, it's SOOO slow and the sound is impossibly annoying. The options menu is not yet functional to turn it off. Because of those issues, the menial chores at the begining of the game (talk to dad, shower, eat, do your homework) are unbearable.

I would love this game to be good someday, i feel we are a long ways from that point though.

ENF Master

Jul 16, 2017
Simple, it's more fun to see the mind break and mindset transform from a male to female.
Destroy to build anew
More fun how. Its just awkward, you never actually feel like the character is a girl, its a trans person. Well at the very least its not futa, so I can't really complain about that, I guess.

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
More fun how. Its just awkward, you never actually feel like the character is a girl, its a trans person. Well at the very least its not futa, so I can't really complain about that, I guess.
lol anything but that futa/gay ruining the immersion of female viewpoint which is the aim of this game. Also hoping for corruption stuff in the future.

white dude

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
Never playing this game in its current state again. The character movement is worse than the old RPG games, this is more of a walking simulator than any RPG game ever was.

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
I'm stuck :(
What should I do after gender change? I woke up, I was a girl now, but I can't find what I'm going to do next?
pls help me.

D

Deleted member 192287

So far the game is fun. But it needs some love and updated art. I would love to see it on android

aigimilan

Oct 9, 2017
Never playing this game in its current state again. The character movement is worse than the old RPG games, this is more of a walking simulator than any RPG game ever was.
Holy fuck it doesn't end.

I feel like I spent 40 minutes just clicking and walking and having my character bug out and start walking back and forth between points I'd never even clicked before I realized I'm going to die of old age before I play any content in this game.

Pimpim

May 13, 2017
Holy fuck it doesn't end.

I feel like I spent 40 minutes just clicking and walking and having my character bug out and start walking back and forth between points I'd never even clicked before I realized I'm going to die of old age before I play any content in this game.
Same here. Happens really often so I could not advance in the game.

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes