VN Ren'Py AstralBunny420 is creating Astra Academy!

AstralBunny420

Feb 24, 2019
Hello there! I'm AstralBunny420/AstralBunny, or just Bunny. I'm a Canadian transgender male around 22 years old, and this is my first time creating a visual novel after toying with the idea for a few years now. I've had my account for a little while now, but never did anything with it.

You play as the son of a wealthy, influential political figure, and as such money will not be a concern for you. You only need to focus on your stats of affection for the girls (and two trans guys!) that you plan on interacting with. At Astra Academy, humanoid beings of all kinds attend the school in relative harmony, there are elves, demons, goblins, and cat and dogkin. While the school is relatively peaceful, there are underlying problems with discrimination in society, especially towards goblins, and their half-human children, orcs. The later storyline will revolve around tackling this discrimination and inheriting your political position after your father's death. For now, only a demo is available, with one H-scene to enjoy at the end.

Astra Academy is made in honey select's studio neo v2 and ren'py, and as I mentioned, this is my first project, so there are bound to be choppy parts here and there. I hope that people will grow interested in the concept and follow the development as I code more of the game and story.

Attached is a photo of the main cast. From left to right, in the top row, we have Aaron, Cheri, Alex, and Dawn. In the bottom row, Skyler, LaFaye, Marina, and Luci. All eight characters will be romanceable and have fully animated H-scenes to enjoy. There will also be a number of side-characters, but these eight are the main cast. LGBTQ themes will be present in this VN, as Dawn, Aaron, and Skyler are transgender. The latter two are trans men (female to male), while Dawn is a trans woman (male to female).

image_2022-06-29_100223394.png