Unity Abandoned Astral Games [v0.3b] [Peter Brown]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
8c5ff5a5b2614d16418afba87cc5427c.png

Overview:
The main character is Karl, whose father died not so long ago, he lived an ordinary life, with his mother and younger sister. But one day he realizes that his life is not so ordinary: falling asleep in his room in the evening, he finds himself in the head of his neighbor Sveta, and seems to be able to influence the course of her thoughts ...
In the process of playing, Karl will learn about a little secret of the sister, help her mother with the restaurant business and use her neighbor to make money.​

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: none
Updated: 4 May 2017
Version: 0.3b
Language: English/russian
Genre: 3dcg - Rpg - Corruption

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - -
from @QwertyBam

752490.jpeg 752492.jpeg

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
@DragonL Did you play it in English? Personally I can't select it. It is the only button not working....

If you did I'll download it again. Thanks

DragonL

Dragon Person
Sep 14, 2016
yup i did, i mean i just changed the language to see if it was correct.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
:D probably the version I downloaded yesterday was broken. Great news.

veeral

Aug 8, 2016
If this gets done, and fully translated it will be a very cool, interesting game. I also hope that the minigame will change, it's too unforgiving for not knowing how much content is behind it.

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Just founded code where you can take money from a website ? (haven't played yet :))
Creating a thread right now to give you unlimited found via this ;)

Here !

Please tell me if anything wrong
Will hack further when i first try the game, but found a LOT in code and it's can be funny ;)

Reactions: gundam00

gundam00

Aug 5, 2016
Just founded code where you can take money from a website ? (haven't played yet :))
Creating a thread right now to give you unlimited found via this ;)

Here !

Please tell me if anything wrong
Will hack further when i first try the game, but found a LOT in code and it's can be funny ;)
Thank, Boss. Will try it (ASAP)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
thats the most ... (impossible) hard ... description of an game i have ever see yet.

soo the guy go sleep and his soul (kind of) go into the neighbor girl, and he use her for help his mother, know more his sister (secret) and use her (the neighbor) for making money...

did that mean the guy just sleep for the whole game ? or he control her the night and himself the day ? but how can he help others with her if he control her only the night ?

ok i m done.... wtf

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
thats the most ... (impossible) hard ... description of an game i have ever see yet.

soo the guy go sleep and his soul (kind of) go into the neighbor girl, and he use her for help his mother, know more his sister (secret) and use her (the neighbor) for making money...

did that mean the guy just sleep for the whole game ? or he control her the night and himself the day ? but how can he help others with her if he control her only the night ?

ok i m done.... wtf
It's called , which is why the game is named Astral.

Aside from that, the partial translation and buggy conversations make it very difficult to play.

So far it seems you can only get BJ from mother, and help sister peep on mother. The neighbour options look limited to money making and the MC needs to spend the entire time sleeping. Definitely needs work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Papa Ernie

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
get money, buy books, read books. 1st book got no clue what it does, 2nd book allows for mediation to get the mental powers slightly faster then just relaxing. 3th books allows for astral projection during meditation, without the need for sleep.

So far game is barebones and translation is horrible. But there is potential.

Still making money is horrible, even with the cheat mod.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
get money, buy books, read books. 1st book got no clue what it does, 2nd book allows for mediation to get the mental powers slightly faster then just relaxing. 3th books allows for astral projection during meditation, without the need for sleep.

So far game is barebones and translation is horrible. But there is potential.

Still making money is horrible, even with the cheat mod.
I found making money much easier than having to Astral travel each night. The menu for the meditation was frustrating and so was having to influence the women with the mini game.

I believe that first book extends the amount of energy you have for AP.

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
I think it's really quite good. The only few is the suggestion mini-game which is a bit too difficult, given how much work you need to do to get back to the point where you can issue a suggestion. The picture displays are a little buggy with some of the more interesting ones flashing onto the screen before being covered over by the room image and you start to run out of things to do - but for a 0.2 release, it's still rather impressive. Looking forward to seeing this one develop.

U

User_10739

I filled in the missing text translations with not very good google results and then fixed the xml and tried to play, very poor gfx quality and so far the only thing I seem to do is sleep and avoid everyone... I try and make suggestion to Sveta but don't have the influence and can't figure out how to influence her. Can't talk to her because I can't visit her, can't make suggestions to mom or sis because it always fails, put sleeping pills on sis's food and it jumps forward with no result, can't plant cameras anywhere... WTF!!!

This seems to be very half assed...

Last edited by a moderator:

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
I filled in the missing text translations with not very good google results and then fixed the xml and tried to play, very poor gfx quality and so far the only thing I seem to do is sleep and avoid everyone... I try and make suggestion to Sveta but don't have the influence and can't figure out how to influence her. Can't talk to her because I can't visit her, can't make suggestions to mom or sis because it always fails, put sleeping pills on sis's food and it jumps forward with no result, can't plant cameras anywhere... WTF!!!

This seems to be very half assed...
I believe your meant to influence Sveta, while you're projecting to the mother, as you can influence her daily events when doing so.