Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
//Updated OP with 2.2 beta4 links

Changes:
  • Add Unity 2017.4 and 2018.2 support.
  • Add LZ4 compression support (experimental), and add a compression dialog for per-file settings.
  • Mesh plugin : Correct the orientation of bind poses and skeleton node transformations.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Hello
First thanks for the program works very well, second I am trying to bring a game in unity but I have a problem.

I extract the TextAsset from GlobalManagement and I manage to modify them and import them back but there are no results, no change is shown when the game starts.

Any ideas on how to solve this? Is there something I still have to do?

Thanks and sorry for my bad English

Reactions: Krull

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
Hello
First thanks for the program works very well, second I am trying to bring a game in unity but I have a problem.

I extract the TextAsset from GlobalManagement and I manage to modify them and import them back but there are no results, no change is shown when the game starts.

Any ideas on how to solve this? Is there something I still have to do?

Thanks and sorry for my bad English
Sorry, i'm no expert best check the same forum i mentioned in my previous post.

tnediv

Nov 30, 2018
Is there a way to understand which assets/templates are used while building the game? Or can we only get images?

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
Is there a way to understand which assets/templates are used while building the game? Or can we only get images?
I think is more complex than extracting just the images,but like said i'm no expert on how that works, you should check the author forums in the OP.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017

Download the Program
1. Download the latest version and fixes from
a. first download latest version (e.g: 2.1)
b. download bug fix for latest version (e.g: 2.1d)
c. extract latest version to your desired location (e.g: D:\Software\AssetsBundleExtractor_2.1_64bit/32bit depeding on your operating system) , replace the 64bit/32bit folder with the one from bug fix archive.​
Latest version Download:
2.2 stable b (32bit : or , 64bit : or )​
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Old version:
All in One thanks to @Pepé Le Pew
-
-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Causes for which the program might crash:
- the game uses the new unity engine database, the program will tell you this upon opening the file you want to rip , in which case don't bother extracting the images.
- what may appear a random crash, but in fact is due to some file/s being corrupted or mislabel , in which case you need to extract the images in small parts to identify said files and avoid them.
- just a random crash depending on your system memory size, or faulty component. (very rare occurrence)
All credits for the program goes to its author, DerPopo at / .​
trying to rip images from timestamps but I can only open unity default resources. There is no .assets files only .resource files. any tips? thnx

Reactions: Darx239

skyxsl100

Mar 18, 2019
Excuse me, can you ask a question?
LUCKY MARK V.15.0,This game

How can I extract the translated text of the game?
Or a certain software, tool
I want to translate into the language of other countries.
I can't read English, use google translation

I don't know if google indicates what I mean.

Reactions: loikl

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Is this program used to decode a game? to start translating it into another language or is it only used for images? I want to translate the game "R-Life" to Spanish but it doesn't have images, it's all 3d like "the twist", so this program will help me to have all the game files?

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Is this program used to decode a game? to start translating it into another language or is it only used for images? I want to translate the game "R-Life" to Spanish but it doesn't have images, it's all 3d like "the twist", so this program will help me to have all the game files?
Hello I have had some approaches in the translation of some games in unity, and I can tell you 2 things:

1.- This program can extract textassets (text files of the game)
2.- BUT not all games in unity can be translated through this program, I came across two that I haven't been able to modify so far (Taffy such and something unlimited), but some others if they can be extracted, you should check one by one.

Reactions: leproso0413

Kaka898

Sep 9, 2018
Tried using this to try and get some CG and animations from an android unity game but all I'm finding are the general UI and sprites but no character sprites/models/cg and animations. Since I can't find it in the assets and data folders would the files containing the scenes be in a file of a different format (not assets/assest.ress)?

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
In Unity game how do you extract text files so you can do a translation?
I can't do this at all.
I already turned the forums and nobody has the answer.
What program is used?
What is the way of how to do the extraction?

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Hello I have had some approaches in the translation of some games in unity, and I can tell you 2 things:

1.- This program can extract textassets (text files of the game)
2.- BUT not all games in unity can be translated through this program, I came across two that I haven't been able to modify so far (Taffy such and something unlimited), but some others if they can be extracted, you should check one by one.
And which program did you use?
And how do I extract the text files.
Can you teach me by giving me a step by step example, please.
I need to translate some games here.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
And which program did you use?
And how do I extract the text files.
Can you teach me by giving me a step by step example, please.
I need to translate some games here.

Mmm

1.- The program I use to translate unity projects is AssetsBundleExtractor (which is right here).
2.- With this program you must open the .asset files of the game in question (usually the one that says global...) and inside look for the textasset files there are the texts.
3.- That's going to be a little difficult but I'll try...
* Not all the games can be translated or at least I couldn't with several.

Reactions: Eliias04

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Mmm

1.- The program I use to translate unity projects is AssetsBundleExtractor (which is right here).
2.- With this program you must open the .asset files of the game in question (usually the one that says global...) and inside look for the textasset files there are the texts.
3.- That's going to be a little difficult but I'll try...
* Not all the games can be translated or at least I couldn't with several.
I will try to use the program you talked about, and try to follow in your footsteps.
Very complicated game platform as well that could be something a little simpler.
Looks like they already do this for no one to get into the game.
It's bad for the Creators themselves, I translate games and the game being in other languages would be good for them !!!! more chance of having people contributing money.
Thanks for the help.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
I will try to use the program you talked about, and try to follow in your footsteps.
Very complicated game platform as well that could be something a little simpler.
It's bad for the Creators themselves, I translate games and the game being in other languages would be good for them !!!! more chance of having people contributing money.
Thanks for the help.
I completely agree, it is very complicated sometimes and several authors do not make it easier I will try to upload a mini tutorial in a few days, I hope it helps you

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Thanks for the help.
I completely agree, it is very complicated sometimes and several authors do not make it easier I will try to upload a mini tutorial in a few days, I hope it helps you
The asset bundle extractor isn't that bad compared to some other extraction utilities. It does take some time to figure out what you're after and how to use it to the full. When you do get used to the tool, it's actually pretty easy to use.

Also, just for the mods/Krull, stable 2.2 d is out so would you mind updating the OP? Same link, just less false positives and extended support for 2019 Unity :)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote