Unity Completed Assault [Final] [DumbCrow]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ203292_img_main.jpg

Overview:
- Story You live in city full of crime and corruption. During the day you work as a loader at the port. In the evening spending time in the bar. But all is not as easy as it might seem at first glance. In your room hang photos of five girls. Girls, you want to persuade to have sex by any means. You are patient and carefully plan your every action.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2017-07-04
Release Date: 2017-07-04
Developer: DumbCrow
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Game: 90 Seconds Slave - Cost of Survival - Private Lessons - Revenge - Slave Brothel
Genre:

Installation:

Cheats & Other

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

RJ203292_img_main.jpg RJ203292_img_smp1.jpg RJ203292_img_smp2.jpg RJ203292_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

killermacker

Jun 22, 2017
Looks good to me finally a unity based rape and corrution game the ingame grafiks don't look so well on the screenshots but i will test this one with pleasure

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Looks like there are some files to be put into game folder

Hi,
I have a small update.
Because of my game distributed through DLSite, I had to make censorship in my game. But, if it's not prohibited by your country law, you can use uncensor patch.

Just copy this file (u3oi4h5kg.txt) in Assault_Data folder

On next week, I am planning to release cheat file

Posted by DumbCrow
Cheat time!
If you just want to see all H-content in "Assault", you can download cheat file.

Just copy it in Assault_Data folder and run "New Game"

Posted by DumbCrow
Put both attached files into the Assault_Data folder

FourPixels

May 5, 2017
When I launch the game it seems to be stuck on a black splash screen. Is something wrong or does the game just have a long loading time?

Reactions: andres331

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
The game is good but i feel bad playing it, just like some illusion games :FeelsBadMan: Thanks for the link !

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Anyone know how to raise self confidence?
The book in your apartment raises it by a bit every time you read it, I think. Other than that I don't know what else raises it. I gave up and resorted to cheating pretty quickly. A man can only stack so many boxes before losing his mind.

nashk

Apr 9, 2017
Ok I bought the game because I enjoyed it, but this is a grind heavy game if you don't use cheats.

So here is a quick tips guide. Maybe someone better at writing than me can clean it up some.

1. Stats: All stats decay as time goes by, some faster than others. (Really annoying btw)

Morale: Controls your self confidence. In order to raise self confidence, you need to raise morale. If your morale gets too low, you can get depressed which increases the rate of stat decay and other debuffs. The best way to raise morale is to have sex, however you can temp boost morale by drinking (up to three times or you get drunk, which prevents you from assaulting girls) or by watching Sophie strip, which you can do twice for $300 dollars each strip.

Stamina: Your energy bar. If it gets too low you can't do anything. Raised by sleeping.

Athletic: Controls speed, increases effectiveness of intimidation moves during assault, and helps with robbery. Raise through exercise at the gym, or by working at the docks. Working at the docks barely raises it though.

Self Confidence: Basically this is used to gate off sex content. You can't do certain actions without a certain amount of SC. You can raise it with the guide book "Assault for Dummies" but that isn't reliable, and won't do any good. Best way to raise this is by having high morale. High morale automatically raises this stat over time.

Assault: All the girls have (I think) a randomly generated schedule. To learn a girls schedule you have a few methods. First, and most costly, is by spying. You wait in an area and see who shows up, when they do it is noted in your Victims Info board in your room. You need to buy binoculars for certain areas, and equip it from your house. The second method is by buying info from the bartender. You can only do this a certain amount of times a day (about three, but they generate over time, not sure how much time.) The bartender is the only way to know when they will be in alleyways without guessing.

Once you learn their schedule you can assault. Every girl has different characteristics for assault. They all have different speeds, different weaknesses, and different times of the day they appear. (Grace almost never appears during the night for example, making it hard to avoid attention.) Megane is the slowest, Grace likes to use pepperspray (but all girls seem to have a chance of using it), and patricia is the fastest and immune to weapon threats.

Once an Assault begins you will have to avoid obstacles. Be careful, while you can jump with right click not everything is jumpable. Once you catch up to a girl, left click to begin attack and then when she is down spam right click to capture her. Be aware that attacking during the day means you start with 30% attention that rises as long as you are chasing. This makes it hard to get anything done.

Once you capture a girl you have to manage three important stats. Attention, resistance, and your stamina meter. If attention rises to 100% you may get caught by the police and you can't go home until you either bribe them or they forget about you. High resistance means you won't be able to initiate vaginal sex without the cops being called. Generally I find under 40% is needed, sometimes more depending on the girl. You can usually go straight to oral though.

You need to equip the camera to take pictures after sex. You need three photos to blackmail a girl (there are four possible photos.)

To blackmail a girl you need to find their house. To do this, you must find the mysterious stranger at night in the bar. You can buy weapons, as well as a girls house location from him.

Once you find their house, you can blackmail them when they are alone. You can blackmail more than one girl at a time, and then you can have threesomes.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask.

belzhaphore

Apr 5, 2017
game is not working for me (tried it in win10, compability mode for win7 and win 8)
it's stuck on the start screen.
can't click on new game or any other button

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Hopefully no one points this out on the patreon page and it never gets patched, but after chasing down Megane your money worries are over, you can use her memory to rob her for an average of 900 cash per memory visit. Doesn't drain any stats.

Main grinding hurdle gone, just a matter of waiting for gym to open up and sleeping when you need to and drinking to maintain morale between chases. Best of all...no more boxes or cup shuffles!

Reactions: ponyguy
O

Onyx99

The game is kind of fun but the stat degradation is ridiculous. The grind just to get to a point where you can do something is a drag. And I kind of understand why Morale, Stamina, and Self Confidence drop the way they do but not Athletics. In rl if you work out on a regular basis you get stronger. You don't lose your strength within minutes of leaving the gym. At the very least there should be thresholds for at least Athletics where after you reach that point your strength will not go any lower.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes