RPGM Completed Ass Effect: Reloaded 1-3 [Kaliyo]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Unbenannt-4.jpg
About this game:
This is a parody game of Mass Effect. It uses characters and storylines from the Mass Effect Universe. This is Kaliyo's first game and his only series. He got scared by EA's lawyers and started making a different game instead. You know the one called "Roundscape Adorevia"?
About this game:
Updated
: June 2013
Developer / Publisher:
Version: Final
Censorship: None
Platform: PC / Windows
Language: English
Genres:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download Links:
- - -
Has all 3 episodes
All require RPG Maker VX Ace runtime​

Screenshots
Ashley5.jpg acdd27.jpg TaliGeth7.jpg

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Thanks for sharing! :)

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
So the game is incomplete but won't be finished? Or did he actually finish it?

Man I don't get why big companies get so damn riled up about stuff like this. If anything it gives a little extra awareness to their game (not that Mass Effect needs that) and they stuff their game full of sexual encounters themselves so it can't be due to prudeness.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Added a few bolds here and there and a link the to the patreon. Also @Buffalo Fred I believe that these 3 episodes are all finished. I'm sure he wont make anymore.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
made me laugh playing this, all i kept thinking about was how mass effect had come so far down its had come :)

Reactions: loverslab

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
He shouldn't fear it as there's game in Play Force One, title Mass Erection. Although they create their own unique character, more lean to use the title for bait instead copying the content.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
is miss ass effect ms.lawson in this game? also isn't kaliyo the one who draws all of the awesome y3df comics?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
is miss ass effect ms.lawson in this game? also isn't kaliyo the one who draws all of the awesome y3df comics?
yes miranda is in, as same as liara, tamara, kasumi, femshep, some cerberus fantom etc.... (no jack btw)

Ankosh

Aug 15, 2016
I remember i played this one some time ago it was full of bugs. can someone confirm if its still is or did he fix it ?

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Played through all 3. Noticed a few very minor bugs. Nothing that prevents you from finishing the games or breaking any quests.

Reactions: Ankosh

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
Solid upload. I remember beating the first one a while back and it was fun, pretty sure I still have all of them, just never finished.

eet789

Oct 19, 2016
The art gallery in the abandoned village?? You count the paintings to get the answer.
No, at the start of the Episode 2, you can select a board and cheat menu will open with 4 lines 1, 2, 3, 4 respectively.

I guess there is a code, but i can't figure it out.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I have no idea. I never used that board or even knew about it.