[R>Composer] [R>Programmer] Paid Asking For Help with remastering the 3 Scooby Doo Ps2 Games

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Developer: Scooby-Doo! PS2 Remaster

Looking for:
A Sound Guy that can rip the voice files and remaster them (I will supply the isos for the games)
a coder who can work on either Unity or Unreal Engine haven't decided what is best for these yet
someone who can help me with the Patreon and Indigogo campaign and help raise awareness of the project

Employment Type:
Paid I will create a patreon page and an Indigogo campaign to raise money

Work commitment:
This will be a long term project we will be Remastering the game console games Thq made unfortunately I can't do the gba games because they had no voice acting

Preferred method of contact:
Mainly Discord but can dm here I always check my dms but maily on discord

Job Description:
What I want are people to help me with the Audio, and Digital side of things

Additional comments:
If you need for Infomation feel free to dm me or comment on f95 or discord also after some thinking I think it's best to get another artist on board since I'm new to this it would be best to get someone to help me with the art
I'll be keeping everything the same but I want to add in more monsters and fix all the errors thq had in their games I'll also be adding in new areas as well
I'm also adding some youtube links so you have an idea of the gameplay I'm also going to redo Who's Watching Who (PSP) and Scooby-Doo and the Cyber Chase I am doing walkthroughs of them now

(they pretty much fixed it with the newest version so now I can beat the game)

Last edited:

witcher234

Dec 20, 2020
Payment is it gonna be fixed or is it gonna be some sort of revenue share from patreon. Also what about legal aspect ,what if u get C&D

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Payment is it gonna be fixed or is it gonna be some sort of revenue share from patreon. Also what about legal aspect ,what if u get C&D
I'll be contacting the head of legal WB is usually ok with this sort of thing as long as I release them for free I'll be ok with patreon it depends how much a month we earn and for indigogo it depends how much we make in a month