The M&M's Doctor
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Jun 3, 2017
ArtificialGirl3_Cover.jpg

Overview:
"You can also be messed up again"

Based on the numerous "3D software" Illusion has published so far, "Those who breathed life into a girl" is artificial girl 3.

Mysterious girls make life feel.
Together with such girls, enjoying the flow of time, this is another mysterious life.

Artificial girl 3 touches life, enjoys time and finds something comfortable .........
It 's "3D Lovely Life" full of dreamlike fun.​

Updated: 2020-10-17
Developer/Publisher: Illusion
Censorship: No with patch
Version: Expansion + English uncensor
Size: 7GB
Language: English with patch
Genre: Breast, Uniform, costume, Outdoor, Love, Everyday life
(Additional Info: Voiced)

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
Win: - - -
Torrent: - -

ArtificialGirl3_Cover.jpg VJ007231_img_smpa3.jpg VJ007231_img_smpa4.jpg VJ007231_img_smpa1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Thank you Mate. İm Downloading now :) İ hope i can Play it with out any Problems :) Thanks Again

Jan 25, 2017
Does anyone know how to run this on Windows 10? I had this installed like 8 months ago but the game runs 2fps. Apparently, AG3 is incompatible with Windows 10. Is there a way?

Reactions: AmaLikeBass

TC

The M&M's Doctor
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Jun 3, 2017
Does anyone know how to run this on Windows 10? I had this installed like 8 months ago but the game runs 2fps. Apparently, AG3 is incompatible with Windows 10. Is there a way?
There is. But you need to replace a D3D9 .dll in windows file which I don't quite recommend. I suggest you download VMWare player and install a Windows 7 there and run it within a VM.

ILW

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
I can run AG3 Make just fine, but running AG3 Play gives me a full black screen ;-;

edit: Never mind, after I made it windowed mode. It works fine

but what the keyboards gameplay guide?

Reactions: AmaLikeBass

master110

Jun 5, 2017
Is it normal that it laggs as hell ? have a GTX 680 and an AMD FX 8370 :eek: ?
You need the file from there site. Place this in your folder. Unpack it and place it in your folder. The file is from there official website. You need it for all there games if you have windows 10.

There is. But you need to replace a D3D9 .dll in windows file which I don't quite recommend. I suggest you download VMWare player and install a Windows 7 there and run it within a VM.
You just add the file to the game folder not in windows. Why don't you recommend it? its a official fix from the game maker.

Rhaeko

Nov 23, 2016
I just downloaded the game and had it installed by today. The game is running smoothly, but when I load in the models they all appear to be purely black generic models. Can anyone please help?

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes