Hobucup

Jun 24, 2020
If you want to speedrun use Mtool, its basically cheat engine for RPGMaker, it allows to find easily and customise variables in game, switches, items, speed up the game, godmod, and other cool stuff
Ima just do that then.

Holdin out for more golden content and the games so good too :coffee:

Onbunga

May 14, 2020
when you recruit Isolde, or Marshall (werewolf) or Azaleth (demon) or Damien (vampire), the game enters in "phase 3". In phase 3 she will costantly fuck everyone on map, instead of talking to them, and thinking of doing cool stuff at night as well. This will probably be ready next month
Anyway yes, I'll try to focus on writing these month of recovering!
Is Isolde the futa and Damien the femboy?

Onbunga

May 14, 2020
has the model for the femboy vapmire been drawn with his cock and all? I know there was a picture for the futa and she is great

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
ArtificialBlood-0.3.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

blart_normal

May 3, 2024
does this also count as the bug tracker thread? After reaching some level of ghost affection I'm getting

Failed to load
img/pictures/ghost_threesome.png

Also I'm no longer certain I had gardener key when I played 0.2.5 because I recall glitching behind a pile of dirt instead. Now I'm really confused about where it's supposed to be.

Last edited:

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
does this also count as the bug tracker thread? After reaching some level of ghost affection I'm getting

Failed to load
img/pictures/ghost_threesome.png

Also I'm no longer certain I had gardener key when I played 0.2.5 because I recall glitching behind a pile of dirt instead. Now I'm really confused about where it's supposed to be.
you can fix it putting any image called ghost_threesome.png in the img folder, and should be fixed in the next updates
the gardener key is in a house in the ghost village and you need Alvar with you. Maybe you took it via cheats with the cheats npc?

Reactions: blart_normal
Jul 21, 2019
not sure if it's in the 0.3 yet but try with the Hassel demon at home, between teleport room and church. If there's no one then it will be there next month
I have the latest build and the only thing I saw was something about a box/treasure chest. Also I was confused at that one part of the changelog saying " you can now go to the recollection room talking with Hassel at center of the mansion's".

Edit: I just checked and it was only this build that this option was available. Also thanks for answering.
Game_rfsUyLXr4C.png

Last edited:

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
I have the latest build and the only thing I saw was something about a box/treasure chest. Also I was confused at that one part of the changelog saying " you can now go to the recollection room talking with Hassel at center of the mansion's".

Edit: I just checked and it was only this build that this option was available. Also thanks for answering.
View attachment 3609390
huh, well damn, I need to put it back in the next builds

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes