• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Artificial Academy 1 nodvd/crack

Oct 23, 2019
Hello, I am looking for the crack for the first AA game by Illusion.
I can't find it anywhere and every time i launch it, it won't work because it requires a crack.
A link would be welcome, if it has nodvd fixes for other Illusion games too, that'd be a plus.

Murphees Caw

Dec 13, 2017
Recently I installed it by following this tutorial:
I didn't mount both disks at once though, just remounted the second when it came to it. Initially I couldn't get it to work due to some error in Japanese. Installed the Hongfire patch. AAplay still wouldn't work. Then restarted my cpu, performed Disk Cleanup and Defragged my Hard Drive then restarted the cpu again. After that, for some reason, it worked.
I've attached the No DVD patch but really it's useless as you can't gain the benefits of the HF Patch when starting it with that.

Oct 23, 2019
Recently I installed it by following this tutorial:
I didn't mount both disks at once though, just remounted the second when it came to it. Initially I couldn't get it to work due to some error in Japanese. Installed the Hongfire patch. AAplay still wouldn't work. Then restarted my cpu, performed Disk Cleanup and Defragged my Hard Drive then restarted the cpu again. After that, for some reason, it worked.
I've attached the No DVD patch but really it's useless as you can't gain the benefits of the HF Patch when starting it with that.

Edit: I found that I made a mistake.
I've been through here:

And I've mislead the picture Install Maker for Insert disk 1 so I thought that it was a problem with the disk but it is not, it was because I did not installed the character maker.

But thanks for your time.

Last edited: