4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016

(Art with Carla)

(A Night with Sara)

Overview:
Art with Carla: You play as a male that gets a new tutor. Can you charm her?
A night with Sara: After your flight was canceled you find yourself in a Hotel room with a beautiful woman. What can you do now?​

Updated: 04.2016/ 01.2015
Developer:
Censorship: None
Version: 1.6/ 1.10
Language: English, French, Spanish, German and Portuguese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:

Download:
Art with Carla: - -
A night with Sara: - -

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Tanks Perry Muach.

Aside note : Shouldn't there's 2 games in 1 thread to avoid confusing discussion of which is which ?

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Tanks Perry Muach.

Aside note : Shouldn't there's 2 games in 1 thread to avoid confusing discussion of which is which ?
i thought this time 2 in 1 thread, because the autor only have 2 games.
if you guys think its better 1 for each game i change it ofc.

jabooty

Aug 5, 2016
These are phenomenal games. I'm not sure if the creator is working on any new ones though. Doesn't have a millking account. On a serious note I'd love to actually support this creator :)

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
On a serious note I'd love to actually support this creator :)
If you like to support him, he accepts bitcoins on his blog

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
I decided to post Art with Carla, but someone did it already. So, guys, give these games a chance !

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
These games are among the finest I ever played. Ever.
The way they build up the sexual tension is unprecedented, you play more not only because you want to fap but because you almost NEED to, since the excitement over them is building up scene after scene.

I can only hope to write something that good in my own game, I mean it.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Dude the gap between the games releases is staggering, but with all the junk constantly getting released is worth the wait, Arizone said on his twitter that he is still working so maybe within next few months he will drop an update on something

Reactions: friendo

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Played these a while ago and I agree the sexual tension is practically oozing from the screen as you play these games. Being based on real life encounters certainly is a big help here, as there's no replacement for the actual experience. The result is two of the best stories in the adult video game genre.

I hope Arizona's next game is even better and addresses the gameplay shortcomings of the previous ones.

Reactions: friendo

k0e

Jan 27, 2018
Pictures from this game, the link.
At work with nothing to do.
What did you use or do to extract those images? I did mine manually a while back for myself.

friendo

Sep 22, 2017
Art with Carla is probably the best game I've ever played. Nothing else comes even close to it in terms of writing, it's just that good.

What did you use or do to extract those images? I did mine manually a while back for myself.
I wrote a little Python script that reads base64-encoded pictures from the images.js file and writes the decoded contents into jpg files.
It's a very inefficient way of storing data (~30% larger than the size of actual files), so I hope Arizona doesn't do that in his future games. On twitter he said he's planning to release 4-5 games this year, which is amazing and I'd be over the moon with just 2.

Reactions: extractied and k0e

pot123

Aug 6, 2017
Arizona's next game is hopefully going to release some time this summer. Can't wait, I loved this game.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
I hope he really was working on 4 or 5 games this entire time, even thought that after all this time even one would be nice. Is he planning to release them as a bundle or one by one, who knows

pot123

Aug 6, 2017

Thanks for your warn words Enaitz. I expected to release a game at the beginning of the year... but I had some problems and no time to finish it... Last year I was working in several games at same time but didn't finish any neither
Unexpected things and problems plus I wasn't really happy with the result I was getting. A few months ago I decided change the engine and start over the pending games... so I expect release the first one at least this summer (cross fingers)
I think this means that he is starting over with all of the planned games

Reactions: supermanz95
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes