2D Art of my future My Hero Academia parody game.

Stonkss

Lead dev in LegalGames
Game Developer
Oct 18, 2020

Hello here. I'm planning to create an erotic game based on popular My Hero Academia (Boku no Hero Academia) anime franchise. But thing is I am still a beginner artist and I'm no sure If I can create quality artwork and illustration. Could you please rate these sprites. Do they look good? Did I manage to capture and artstyle of the original anime?

ochaco_jiro_cheer.PNG _ screen_1.PNG _ Ashido_ad3.png mirko_ad3.jpg

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2656181

These look amazing! I'm a big fan of the series and I'm dying to get my hands on a good game based on it, so if you ever need advice on anything story-related feel free to let me know! (I'm not a developer, artist or writer, just want to help lol)

PS: If you're taking requests, imo there's got to be lots of anal involved, for starters. Also depending on how the story goes you could add some NTR with Bakugo and Ochako for example, have some slimy tentacle villain assault the girls from time to time, and maybe throw the teachers in for some old on young action (I'm thinking All Might and Ochako, I love her)

Stonkss

Lead dev in LegalGames
Game Developer
Oct 18, 2020
I love it! Awesome art! How long did it take?
I'm planning to release first playable build around March 2021.
These look amazing! I'm a big fan of the series and I'm dying to get my hands on a good game based on it, so if you ever need advice on anything story-related feel free to let me know! (I'm not a developer, artist or writer, just want to help lol)

PS: If you're taking requests, imo there's got to be lots of anal involved, for starters. Also depending on how the story goes you could add some NTR with Bakugo and Ochako for example, have some slimy tentacle villain assault the girls from time to time, and maybe throw the teachers in for some old on young action (I'm thinking All Might and Ochako, I love her)
Thank you for suggestions. I have plans to let the player choose between sweet vanilla route and kinky hardcore route.

• Red Heart
Reactions: GasMaskWarrior

Animee

May 24, 2019
These look pretty good, i would add some Pubics tbh, atleast on the older Woman, if youre gonna add Womans like Bakugos Mon or Midnight... and can i ask a Question ? Are there gonna be completely different Storyparts ? Like Shinso being a dumbass just making them all do what he wants and with Deku they will all just fall in Lovew with him ?

Stonkss

Lead dev in LegalGames
Game Developer
Oct 18, 2020
These look pretty good, i would add some Pubics tbh, atleast on the older Woman, if youre gonna add Womans like Bakugos Mon or Midnight... and can i ask a Question ? Are there gonna be completely different Storyparts ? Like Shinso being a dumbass just making them all do what he wants and with Deku they will all just fall in Lovew with him ?
Yeah, something like this. Different story for every playable character with multiple routes. That's an end goal.

Mar 10, 2018
im really excited to watch your demo i wonder how Toga and Froppy will be there but anyway keep doing what you doing fam