• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017

This is a 3d game? A threedee sexual game perhaps? No, this cannot possibly be true.
While looking flat and without any shadows with an fUGLU world and FUGLY characters, I though that maybe, perhaps, there might be some action worth stroking to. Nope.
Both the m/m and the m/f encounters are placeholders, boring as fuck, and are not the main idea of the game.

The main idea is, wait for it, POWER cubes. You take one from a non-operational door (not stepping inside as you get stuck and have to reload the (thankfully) autosave). Then you place the power cube to open another door.
REALLLY? Do not waste your ISPs 500mb to download and extract this.

Jan 18, 2018
models: eh (all of them. scenery included.)
character creation: i chose pecs hoping it'd give my character smaller tits. nothing happened.
gameplay: stuck behind a door next to a rock because i took out the power crystal from the console on the other side wondering what would happen
what actually happened? well... no surprises there
camera controls: none
default camera settings: bird's eye view mostly so you can't really see shit

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Really? Is that all there on offer atm?
Quick Review for [v1.0]
- Don't bother wasting your time DL this, wait a few more updates or when something worth DL for.
- About 20 minutes play, tops.
- 2 quests - one of them is a puzzle = 'put cards in slots to open or close doors in a particular order to get in and out again from where you started'. Other is quest to 'check what pc says in cockpit room to talk to other guy again'.
- [Character Creator] is not a slider, it's a bunch of [Humor] questions that then defines your shape as well as your personality.
- You cannot zoom closer to your MC once in game, thus what you did to yourself in CC cannot be appreciated closely.
- Genres of this?: [3D game] only while on ship and outside.[Top Down View] like original GTA style when game first begins and you're in the ship, [2D game] when doing the 'put cards in slots' puzzle, [VN] style still shot for 1 extremely rough looking sex scene =(not a pants stirrer)=
- Game ends when *cough* sex scene is over.
- Already turning into a [Text Based] game due to too many words and not enough gameplay time and interaction to keep away from that balance.
The only good side is,
+ Even though it's done with [Unreal Engine], it doesn't have the HUGE map most one-man-team seem to go for, thus game mechanics run smoothly. Areas consists of spaces you can see in eye-shot, which measures in metres rather than miles.

Last edited: