Game Link

put this mod together

Installation:
just merge with bin at main folder

Changelog:
Initial Release:
a. when u buy/farm item u get 10 instead of 1
b. u can farm items/dig graves whenever with cheat and 0 time
c. Hannah can talk about evidence even if u mind controlled blond chick and not the old guy (so she can join harem)
d. can capture cat anytime of day

v2
a.can research journal with 0h
b.library office articles 0h

Notes:
the harem event seems to be missing but not sure :p

Gio

Modder
Aug 12, 2016
Updated added few more,
will play more later and maybe add more things to it if i find any time comsuming

thinking of adding dialog++
(so not farming points just press it once and full for that part of the game)
yay o nay?

j5LDC2TB

Sep 5, 2016
Okay, I think that if someone is willing to make it, one could make a cheat menu, just as the one F95 made for adding money, occult and science through the conversation dialogue menu of Anaestha. I myself made some edits in that and got all achievements and endings. Although the "harem" event is totally missing.

Also, since the game can be saved anytime, you could edit the "event.is" file of any event to achieve ant event. Just you would need to be thorough about it's coding and when any changes you make. I would do that, but my laptop is gone repairing and i won't be getting it soon. Will get it by next two weeks probably.

And one more thing, for those of you who want to play this game on android. Most would say that these games are made for laptops and computers. So let me tell you that it's perfectly playable. Use dolphin browser, with jet plugin enabled. And rename all image file extension to PNG. Also, change the respective event.js and other files too, which uses those images to correct extension. So like in the above game, in the above game, change every jpg file to PNG, in the advisor folder, and edit the event.js file of advisor, to point to correct files. I did that and I played this game perfectly on android.

Gio

Modder
Aug 12, 2016
Okay, I think that if someone is willing to make it, one could make a cheat menu, just as the one F95 made for adding money, occult and science through the conversation dialogue menu of Anaestha. I myself made some edits in that and got all achievements and endings. Although the "harem" event is totally missing.

Also, since the game can be saved anytime, you could edit the "event.is" file of any event to achieve ant event. Just you would need to be thorough about it's coding and when any changes you make. I would do that, but my laptop is gone repairing and i won't be getting it soon. Will get it by next two weeks probably.

And one more thing, for those of you who want to play this game on android. Most would say that these games are made for laptops and computers. So let me tell you that it's perfectly playable. Use dolphin browser, with jet plugin enabled. And rename all image file extension to PNG. Also, change the respective event.js and other files too, which uses those images to correct extension. So like in the above game, in the above game, change every jpg file to PNG, in the advisor folder, and edit the event.js file of advisor, to point to correct files. I did that and I played this game perfectly on android.
new update fix2 has harem included btw

j5LDC2TB

Sep 5, 2016
new update fix2 has harem included btw
Yeah already downloaded it and will play in the morning. Had already completed the game, just the harem event was not present. So that's my only objective tomorrow morning. Also did you give any thought about making a mod/cheat menu. You just need to edit the event.js files in anesthatalk folder, and you could refer to the already provided cheats.

Reactions: Gio

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
Sorry about his, I'm new to the modding thing. How do I merge exactly? I drop it in the bin folder but there's no change to my game. (Checked by doing farming) Am I supposed to drop each individual piece into their respective folders or am I just missing like a really easy step?

Gio

Modder
Aug 12, 2016
Sorry about his, I'm new to the modding thing. How do I merge exactly? I drop it in the bin folder but there's no change to my game. (Checked by doing farming) Am I supposed to drop each individual piece into their respective folders or am I just missing like a really easy step?
open the folder where the game is and there is a bin folder there and take the bin folder from my zip and place it there next to it and after it will say it will overwrite a few files and thats it. u have to restart(close,run again) game for these to take effect.

nico7inch

May 10, 2017
open the folder where the game is and there is a bin folder there and take the bin folder from my zip and place it there next to it and after it will say it will overwrite a few files and thats it. u have to restart(close,run again) game for these to take effect.

what do you drop into the bin folder?
i really dont get how to do this as never done before?

Gio

Modder
Aug 12, 2016
what do you drop into the bin folder?
i really dont get how to do this as never done before?
download my bin2.7z open it inside there is a bin folder
now go at game folder and you will see there a bin folder too

take bin folder from 7z and drop it on same location as 2nd bin folder and it will say it will replace some files
done! :)

nico7inch

May 10, 2017
download my bin2.7z open it inside there is a bin folder
now go at game folder and you will see there a bin folder too

take bin folder from 7z and drop it on same location as 2nd bin folder and it will say it will replace some files
done! :)

i can only find the bin folder i can't find the game folder? where do i get the game folder from?

Last edited:

Gio

Modder
Aug 12, 2016
i can only find the bin folder i can't find the game folder? where do i get the game folder from?
"game" folder is the location of your game aka

example:
C:\Users\QQwhatever\Desktop\"arkham"\bin

so the "arkham" is the game folder

matte96

Jun 29, 2017
so guess i'm doing the modding wrong but when i want to add your bin file to the original(by dragging it) it says that winrar can only add .rar /.zip archives

Gio

Modder
Aug 12, 2016
so guess i'm doing the modding wrong but when i want to add your bin file to the original(by dragging it) it says that winrar can only add .rar /.zip archives
update winrar if u have not
and i dont get wt you are trying to do but!
take my bin folder and replace game bin folder (i think u do the opposite :p)