VN Ren'Py Abandoned Ariel's Trip Of Life [v2.0] [Dragon2l]

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
even if ariel would look "good" in the game, i think i wouldn't even try to fuck her. what did futurama teach us?:

Also to just look at this dev a bit. The promo picture clearly isnt his. He wants money for this... thing. His patreon has reward tiers up to $50 with NO REWARDS. His first patreon goal is $200 a month to "feel like his game is worth something".
i can't find these tiers. i only find one tier called "fish" that wants people to pledge one dollar.

Reactions: joehoe
May 30, 2017
To me it look like she's got the world's biggest facial abscess.
I mean given the calibre of her language skills I think it looks more like her brain imploded and brought most of her face with it. If you or a friend suffer from brain implosion consult your nearest medical professional/hedgewitch.

i can't find these tiers. i only find one tier called "fish" that wants people to pledge one dollar.
He's updated the page, which is something I guess. Kinda fits in with my taking the piss theory. There were like 5 tiers, from fish, up to boss for $50. All with their own MS paint drawing, boss was the roguish looking guy from the new main image. He's also deleted his goal and his banner. I guess thats.... a good thing? I dunno.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I mean given the calibre of her language skills I think it looks more like her brain imploded and brought most of her face with it. If you or a friend suffer from brain implosion consult your nearest medical professional/hedgewitch.

He's updated the page, which is something I guess. Kinda fits in with my taking the piss theory. There were like 5 tiers, from fish, up to boss for $50. All with their own MS paint drawing, boss was the roguish looking guy from the new main image. He's also deleted his goal and his banner. I guess thats.... a good thing? I dunno.
i guess it's a good thing? but honestly, we won't see something "great" form that artist / developer for the next five years, that's for sure.

robinpanda

Jun 29, 2018
i want this to work, i want this game
but as of now thing are still just getting started.. hope the art work will improve overtime with support from the community

Cavpal

May 24, 2017
wHaT hApPeNeD tO mAnKiNd? AfTeR tHiS, wE sHoUlD jUsT pErIsH, iN tHe MoSt EmBaRrAsSiNg WaY eVeR

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes