VN Ren'Py Abandoned Ariel's Trip Of Life [v2.0] [Dragon2l]

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Nigthshadow

Oct 17, 2017
I've got to say that these games can be funny from time to time, but this one is just pure trash. Not even worth trying out

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
There is an absolute ton of grind required to get the money to get the password, then pay the guard then buy the pearl.

The grind is identical - go to sleep - clean castle - go to sleep. Yo have to do this ~50 times with no variation.

The console command you need is money=1000 ;)

You get one titty flash from kate as a result of the grind.....

Its not worth downloading.

JamesWhisky

Jan 24, 2019
Well the art isnt a problem but the concept is a bit tbh. Like I played it like 20 minuts and the whole time all you do is work/go to sleep for fuckin nothin and when you finally get the goal all you did this was makes it again for fuckin nothin for another 40 minutes goddamn. The best cockblockin experiance I ve had this week. Okay she shows boobs at start then you spend clickin on go to bed and clean castle for fuckin ever. This concept for no goal in return for fuckin get outta castle. Like she wants to get outta castle and only thing she can do is fuckin spend like more that 100+ days workin in castle. Damn son like if she doesnt commit suicide at daay 90 I ll be very surprised.

Reactions: Cirro84 and Gabaw

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
wait wait wait wait...... WAIT.
Hold everything.
This game got an update? As in... it's still alive?
Why?

• Haha
Reactions: Q Who

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
wait wait wait wait...... WAIT.
Hold everything.
This game got an update? As in... it's still alive?
Why?
Probably because the developer still holds out hope that people will support them. Despite the fact that the art looks like it was copied from a children's coloring book.

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
fuck.png

Enough for me to say a big no an save my childhood.

I don't judge because it's something that someone out there worked for... but holly shit, aeriesdies has way better artwork than that.

PoisonJames

May 6, 2017
Also to just look at this dev a bit. The promo picture clearly isnt his. His patreon has reward tiers up to $50 with NO REWARDS...

Feels like this guy may just be having a laugh.
Well the joke's on him because I'm not subbing for more than $25/month until I see a new release.

Seriously though I don't know what to say. If this is a genuine first start then there's no shame in beginning at this level, but the whole Patreon feels wrong when you're this bad at it.

JamesWhisky

Jan 24, 2019
Well the joke's on him because I'm not subbing for more than $25/month until I see a new release.

Seriously though I don't know what to say. If this is a genuine first start then there's no shame in beginning at this level, but the whole Patreon feels wrong when you're this bad at it.
Well I like kinda understand him a bit just he s new and all that shit and it his hobby and whatsoever and he wanna bring joy and happiness but I agree at one thing. 50€ for nothin inreturn is stealing.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Version 2.0 already??

Well, I am testing it. It's a new game, what the dev promised on the Patreon page.
For reasons of scientific research oc. ... *boner of curiosity unlocked*

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes