RaknnkaR

Feb 11, 2018
Hi, maybe no one gonna see this, but anyone know where in Capital city markid i can get the Markid sake from quest 13? help and thanks

tibasu

May 16, 2018
Downloaded the uncensored no pubes MEGA version and it was censored with pubes

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
I've been stuck in this game. for a while, I have no clue what to do.

All I remember doing last was beating the sun temple but couldn't find any of the new areas afterwards.

May 15, 2018
Honestly, I don't remember. This was months ago. After being unable to figure out where to go or where the second pub to dance in n sarda, i just stopped playing
For the second pub you break some barrels in the market area which lets you walk down an alley way. It’s pretty hard to see I found it on acadent. As for the next area I don’t know what to say, I bought a ticket at the port in the desert area and it was one of the destination options.

Reactions: Skyzenski
May 15, 2018
Honestly, I don't remember. This was months ago. After being unable to figure out where to go or where the second pub to dance in n sarda, i just stopped playing
Actually now that I think about it did you go back to the temple after the boss fight and get the item that lets you move boulders. That might trigger the next area

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Actually now that I think about it did you go back to the temple after the boss fight and get the item that lets you move boulders. That might trigger the next area
Yes i can move boulders seeing how i can go to the back alley under the bridge which is blocked off by boulders.

For the second pub you break some barrels in the market area which lets you walk down an alley way. It’s pretty hard to see I found it on acadent. As for the next area I don’t know what to say, I bought a ticket at the port in the desert area and it was one of the destination options.
I'll go look again then.

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes