Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
How do you get torn Clothes i don't get it
even if i lose in a Fight it just goes to Game over scene and it goes to the main menu
and how do you get the Hscenes ???
For clothes tearing: let the monster with a heart appearing on its head attack you (there is one on the bridge in the first tower (tower of fire if I remember correctly).
For H-scenes: most of the time you need the clothes be torn.
And again:

• Red Heart
Reactions: vorris

Pillepalle

May 12, 2018
Downloaded the uncensored file and put the files from the patch (in OP) in the Graphics folder, but every scene is still censored. Did I fuck up or is the uncensored misleading??

Fiboj

Aug 31, 2017
to get clothes torn u need to get hit from monsters (not every hit torn clothes, u need to be pacient) (monsters with red heart torn more offten), u cant die (so heal up). Strong hits torn easey.
PS.
Mercenary Clothes cant get torn

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Disco from ULMF made decensor for Ariadne.

to the thread

(picture)
(picture)
the file is no longer there anymore

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
Does the karma system affect anything else expect the endings? I cant find an answer how it exactly works.

Would be nice if someone can explain.

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
Does the karma system affect anything else expect the endings? I cant find an answer how it exactly works.

Would be nice if someone can explain.
forget it stupid me, even the game guide explains it, beginners mistake, but karma was a little bit misleading for me xD

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
how to decrease your karma than 50?
the only ways i know to decrease karma ( i havent finished the game yet) is in the desert the fortune teller in exchange for jewels, or ladys parfume from the jewelery store in the empire.

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes