Echiham

Jun 12, 2018
Does anyone know how to trigger the Hscene at the inn? i keep going to sleep but nothing happens

mts.

Jun 1, 2018
Does anyone know how to get past the door in the sun temple. All I keep getting is "I can't find a keyhole ... ... how do you open it." At this point I've done all the quests up to the 14 because I saw in a past comment that they gave you an item to open the door but I still can't get anywhere. it's the room you unlock after getting the thing on the throne after doing the ice thing.

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
Does anyone know how to get past the door in the sun temple. All I keep getting is "I can't find a keyhole ... ... how do you open it." At this point I've done all the quests up to the 14 because I saw in a past comment that they gave you an item to open the door but I still can't get anywhere. it's the room you unlock after getting the thing on the throne after doing the ice thing.

Maybe this will help

JBL80

Jun 28, 2017
I've been stuck in this game. for a while, I have no clue what to do.

All I remember doing last was beating the sun temple but couldn't find any of the new areas afterwards.
Same thing happened to me because i didn't return sun king's septor. Return here after getting the septor

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Same thing happened to me because i didn't return sun king's septor. Return here after getting the septor
Thanks, kinda figured that out about 30 minutes after before deciding to go back. All I have is the last place to finish.

bigdick69

Jul 9, 2017
I am having some problems with ghost massion boss and fire boss from the tower.
The fire boss just exploded on me and I take 300+ dmg. insta death on that one.
ghost boss is also hard.
Do I need some items? maybe ice resistant to fire and holy to ghost? Where do I find them? Do I need to get skills? How do I get them? And how do I get the skills? They appear at random I guess

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
I am having some problems with ghost massion boss and fire boss from the tower.
The fire boss just exploded on me and I take 300+ dmg. insta death on that one.
ghost boss is also hard.
Do I need some items? maybe ice resistant to fire and holy to ghost? Where do I find them? Do I need to get skills? How do I get them? And how do I get the skills? They appear at random I guess
For the fire tower boss, find an item in the tower (not remember the name) and go to the blacksmith girl/guy (also don't remember lol)

Fiboj

Aug 31, 2017
Hi.
any1 know
1st - how to make 27 Quest, how to get 3 broken pieces?
And 2nd - how to get remove clothes?

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes