EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner.png

Overview:
In Arenus you and your gladiator will give your best to reach the top of the Arena. During this you will experience a great story, many sexy scenes and important decisions that allow for a high replayability. We also love sci-fi, haha.
Thread Updated: 2023-02-11
Release Date: 2023-02-06
Developer: Kaliyo
Censored: No
Version: 1.1G
Language: English
Other Games: - - Below Sunshade
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extras: Gallery mod -
Event Guide - Bug Fix

Vinatieri Thanks for the links
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Screenshots (1).png Screenshots (2).png Screenshots (3).png Screenshots (4).png Screenshots (5).png Screenshots (6).png Screenshots (7).png Screenshots (8).png

Last edited by a moderator:

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
downloading now,hopefully it makes it worth waiting for uprising...
*edit* Its ok, i guess.The battle felt a bit slow,but maybe i just suck and had to use all my stimpacks to kill one guy.....so many bad guys,so little stimpacks. fml >.>

Last edited:

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Isn't this gonna be on Steam? Are they planning on having two games and by that I mean both with sexual content, but the "non-steam" version having more extreme fetishes we've seen in their other games?

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Tech demo? They havent release the update for Uprising and havent done anything with it since January for a tech demo 10 months later?

Thats an oof.

I hope it doesnt take another 10 months for an update of this at least.

EDIT: After trying it, combat sucks, and 10 months for a game on RPGM (probably is more 10 months BECAUSE it is in RPGM). Big oof indeed. At least the art is nice.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 36 Votes